1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198149593341 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hmpfh, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmpfh

Hmpfh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20981846
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198149593341

Victim profile: 76561198002229421

What happened? Description:
    Some guy impersonated a Hellcase admin/mod
    i usually mess around around with them, since it happens pretty often. They usually have bad steamrep, but this guy hadn't, so thought i would report him. He wanted to buy a knife for 50$ more than it's worth..
    Called him out and i admitted to being a scammer :) lul
    ASked how often he succeeds, and he was so nice to tell me. (they usually delete me when i ask that :()​

Provide Evidence:
    He admitted to it, as seen on screenshot XD​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Hmpfh: sup
    HellCase | Administration (2): Hello, it's hellcase . com admin. Congratulations for your last item won.
    Hmpfh: Thanks
    HellCase | Administration (2): We are contacting you because we are interested in ★ Huntsman Knife | Night which you have and is in extremely low stock in our site at this moment.
    HellCase | Administration (2): If you want to help us to meet the demand of the supply, please accept the steam trade offer that we just sent you and $ 168.23 will be automatically added to your Hellcase account wallet by hellcase system. Thanks for the daily support!
    Hmpfh: can you do it via paypal??
    HellCase | Administration (2): Umm, wait, I need to ask about it from the owner, wait a second please sir :)
    Hmpfh: Thanks :)
    HellCase | Administration (2): Yes, sure.
    Hmpfh: nice
    HellCase | Administration (2): But I need to know your paypal information.
    Hmpfh: Paypal id: 8813498
    HellCase | Administration (2): Aight, wait, I'll make you a new trade offer. After we receive these skins, you'll get the money in 3 minutes. Sounds good?
    Hmpfh: yo you should add this profile to your impersonator list
    Hmpfh: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996787669/
    Hmpfh: offered 500$ for the knife, 10minutes ago
    Hmpfh: didnt even offer paypal XD
    HellCase | Administration (2): Lmao, I'll add him in a second. ;)
    Hmpfh: its ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed right?? i mean 500$ for a knife worth 115$... not even trying to hide by making it more realistic like you XD
    HellCase | Administration (2): Okay, so we made a trade offer. I added him into the impersonators list ;)
    Hmpfh: ohh i thought you would understand it from my last message..
    Hmpfh: this is awkward
    HellCase | Administration (2): Oh, you think I'm not the real deal?
    HellCase | Administration (2): huh?
    Hmpfh: i know you arent :) but you are the best scamemr so far i have met from impersonating a hellcase admin/mod
    HellCase | Administration (2): Nah, I ain't kidding. Here is screenshot of my Hellcase account. You can see my Admin tools and Transfer fund here. https://gyazo.com/38a7d22d239c98e438e869fe162eae93
    Hmpfh: and there has been a LOT!!!
    Hmpfh: i mean like atleast 30..
    HellCase | Administration (2): Aight bruh :D
    Hmpfh: ;)
    Hmpfh: and i swear, if i hadnt just f✿✿✿ed around with the other scammer for like, 25-30 minutes, i would have f✿✿✿ed a lot more around with you, you really do a good job.. i mean 500$ how ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed was that person??
    HellCase | Administration (2): Noshit :D
    HellCase | Administration (2): I'm trying to be as real as I could :D
    Hmpfh: i see :) i mean, still pretty obvious for me, all i need is the friend request.. but how often does it actually work?? always been curious?? :)
    HellCase | Administration (2): Umm like atleast once per day
    HellCase | Administration (2): Depends on a day
    Hmpfh: cool :)
    HellCase | Administration (2): Sometimes I get like 4 knifes, somedays nothing ;)

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.