1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198150893695 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ Glaspaxx |, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Glaspaxx |

✪ Glaspaxx | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:159436286
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198150893695

Victim profile: 76561198279138301

What happened? Description:
    they was 3 tmartn the fake one the scamer and the midleman who was adviser somthing like a moderator steam he was having like contract with steam in hes artworks and he was telling me to trade and check iteam if they are fake or gliched i was new in steam i dont now anything and tmartn hes idiot he add me for 2days ago and he yell me trade oh my god you're soo idiot and the steam database profile changed steam name he wan to scam peaple in opskin pls ban this tree idiots the adviser i dont have hes steam profile i have one its a long time ago​

Provide Evidence:

Glaspaxx | kickback.com: hi
    Adviser: Hello there trader! This is from http://www.steamcommunity.com and I will be your Steam Admin for this transaction with a valid id: %1335421% GMT: 11:43. I deal with low and high end CSGO and Dota2 items. How may I help you?
    Adviser: Adviser*
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: tell them tmartn
    TmarTn: Okay. We're trading sir and I just want to make sure that we are trading safe here. So we are here for Item Verification. right mate?
    Adviser: Okay sure that's my job in here. Just follow my instructions carefully cause i dont want to waste my time in here. I have many transactions to handle and to be assisted. Understood?
    TmarTn: Yes understood.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: yes
    Adviser: Good to know traders and kindly tell me what are the items that are involve in this trade , so that i can note it down .
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: but the you have it in a ather account
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: my knife
    TmarTn: Bayonet Doppler FN
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: shaddow daggers
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: ft
    TmarTn: don't worry i can send you offer mate.
    Adviser: Okay traders, I noted all the items are involve in this trade , and I'm and also recording this transaction and forwardessd to Valve as an evidence to secure this trade transaction so both of you can rely on me here.
    TmarTn: Okay sounds good. Thank you sir.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: but
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: one thing
    Adviser: What is it?
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: the Bayonet is in a nother account
    TmarTn: Don't worry, i can still send you offer
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: send me a offer
    TmarTn: Yes sure thing mate. After we finish this item verification. Okay?
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: ok
    Adviser: So shall we proceed now?
    TmarTn: yes
    Adviser: Okay, I'm only inspecting your both stuffs and sended to Valve for verification if your items are BUGGED / DUPED / GLITCH items . Is that clear traders ?
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: yes im clean
    TmarTn: Yes all clear.
    Adviser: By the way letting you know that this is a recorded transaction for fully assured security.So don't do anything that is against the Steam Trading Policy to prevent any further issues on your account. Any scam attempts in here will result to trade ban permanently and will be tracked by using your ip address and will be charged by Steam. So dont you dare troll or waste my time in here. Understood?
    TmarTn: Yes understood.
    Adviser: Just a few reminder traders: Your item(s) will only be on a pending offer (notification) on our ITEM DATABASE PROGRAM just to gather enough logs and data for it to be verified. It will never be accepted as or inventory is systematically locked by Valve/Steam for you traders to have the fairness/comfort of this method. Is it Clear Traders?
    TmarTn: Yes all clear sir.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: clear
    Adviser: All right. If both parties have agreed on these exchange, I need your both item(s) to be an Pending offer on our ITEM DATABASE PROGRAM in order for it to gather enough logs and data of the items mentioned. Understood? Here's the trade link:https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=386367542&token=Hsgq-f7X
    TmarTn: It can't be aceepted sir, right?
    TmarTn: accepted*
    Adviser: Yes, Your offers can't be accepted as its inventory is systematically locked by Valve, so your item(s) are never taken and will stay on your inventory at all times.
    TmarTn: Okay one moment sir.
    TmarTn: Sending now a pending offer.
    Adviser: Okay, Just update me!
    TmarTn: Im done with mine sir, did you recieve it?
    Adviser: Okay, let me check it
    Adviser: I received (1) pending offer from TmarTn, Waiting for Glaspaxx.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: ok wait
    Adviser: To start the verification prosess.
    TmarTn: okay great sir
    Adviser: Okay, Just update me.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: adviser
    Adviser: Excuse Glaspaxx?
    Adviser: What is this?
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: if i give my knife
    Adviser: Yes?
    Adviser: You're not giving it to me, Just a pending offer ok?
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: wath happend after
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: i looset
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: yes or no
    Adviser: Your pending offers can't be accepted since SteamValve™ Systematically lock your accounts.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: ok
    Adviser: So it means, your items always remain on your inventory for all time cost.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: i accept
    Adviser: Okay, Just update me.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: it accepted
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: man
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: adviser
    TmarTn a quitté le chat.
    Glaspaxx | kickback.com: i loose my knife

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough acceptable evidence - your screenshots are way too cropped at review (No date/time stamps on them)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.