1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198152636962 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RadioQueue, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioQueue

RadioQueue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105572751
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198152636962

Victim profile: 76561198171411231

What happened? Description:
    I never got the 20 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys (from here on forward just 'keys') that were promised to me as part of a working agreement, included with my unofficial/'official' employment at STNtrading(.eu).

I know that you don't normally deal with this kind of a scam and that it is not explicitly covered under the standard steamrep scam, but the simalarities to any other form of scam are so great, that I would at least wish to try.

//Skip if convinced: A scam can be defined as a broken agreement where one or more parties break their side of an agreement, resulting in a unbalanced transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to, not sending the promised items or in any other way failing to preform their side of the trade.
    Although no money has ever been exchanged between me and SpyFly, my work has been transacted, but the keys never have. My proof consists of, but is not limited to these words we spoke to one another as in trade messages:
    "Here goes your last payment from STN. I'd suggest you to focus a bit more on your Real Life instead of the Virtual one." ~SpyFly 6th of June.
    "I am very happy that you wanted to give them to me. You need them more at this very moment. Take this gesture. We'll do this l8r." ~RadioQueue 7th of June.
    More conclusive proof will be in my evidence section.
    //End of skip

SpyFly and I have been in a unofficial employer employee like relationship for the past 6 months. He is now abusing the social implications of this relationship in order to surpress my rights. I have received many payments from him in the past, all in keys, all within a week after the work has been done. STN got its items stolen twice in the last 2.5 months. This has major implications for the payment structure inside of the 'company'. Payments came few and far between and costs were cut at every corner. Many staff members were unhappy with the working conditions and when everything was stolen things took a turn for the worst. Late at night in an unorganised meeting I spoke out to SpyFly with some other staff members about the working conditions. I was banned from both STNtrading(.eu) and the discord server. (One of those has already been resolved.)

To my great surprise I got my missing outstanding payments sent to me in one go from SpyFly with the previously mentioned message attached. I was surprised that there was still some sense of fairness in him. In between the time of him sending the payments and me seeing them STN got its items stolen again. I talked a quick talk with SpyFly and decided to decline the trade with the message described above (I have not received any keys), in order to rebuild STN ASAP, since I had seen how diffecult recovery was last time. Half a month of recovery later, I approach SpyFly ones more, asking if I could receive my keys. First he denied that he still owed me some, then he denied that I had not accepted the trade, then he said that, since I declined I had forfeit my right to reclaim it, even though he agrees to have seen my message and then he said: "As you might have noticed I cannot trade." To which I respond that he has a whole fleet of bots that is capable of trading.

I know SteanRep is not affiliated with Valve and that you can't forcefully remove items from his inventory, but the owner of a trade site being marked as a scammer is a situation he wouldn't want to be in. He is one of your affiliates and a public figure. His reputation is worth a bunch. So with a little bit of "positive reinforcement" that I am trying to provide with this report is already enough, if not, I am afraid I really have you guys to look to.​

Provide Evidence:
    First labels for the screenshots/schermopnamen:

39->My response to his original trade.
    40->His original trade.
    41->Discord chat log->about the dissagreement //Optional.
    42->Proof of my previous employment.
    43->Discord chat log(1)->Proof of robbery and his statements that I am not the culprit.
    44->Proof of this Discord account being the actual SpyFly, steam has been verified.
    45->the rest of my outgoing trade history, to prove that this is the only trade I counter offered on in ages.

Second: All other proof I could supply is nothing but second hand (confirmations from STN employees, backpack.tf history, etc, unless I am missing something, in that case, I would be happy to give any and all evidence I may still have.​

I know that Steam chat is officially the only supported chat provider since editing and deleting messages is impossible. Discord marks any edited messages as edited, but there is no way to prove that no messages have been removed. This evidence can therefore be considered optional.

[3:23 PM] RadioQueue: I'll be less ambiguous. I would like to close this part of my life. Can you please do the final transaction?
    [3:44 PM] spyfly: There is no final transaction.
    [3:44 PM] spyfly: You have declined it.(edited)
    [3:49 PM] RadioQueue: With the included message, it looks like you would need it more now. We'll deal with this later.
    [3:50 PM] RadioQueue: It feels like I have misplaced my trust.
    [3:59 PM] spyfly: Sorry, but theres no such thing.
    [3:59 PM] spyfly: You declined the payment, nothing I can do about it.
    [4:10 PM] RadioQueue: https://gyazo.com/6e4605508a376460f49868dcb270c9f4
    https://gyazo.com/5c8bb0e0e027532265a07df31c9fb1c5
    [4:12 PM] RadioQueue: You must have seen the trade, since you declined it within the expiery time. If you really feel like fighting over these last few keys, you are messing with the wrong person.
    [4:13 PM] spyfly: as you see
    [4:13 PM] spyfly: I have declined
    [4:15 PM] RadioQueue: Do you really feel like taking that last bit of trust I put in that gesture and milking it for what it is worth? We have known each other for six months, you owed me the keys, I gave you some extra time, to deal with the theft of STN funds and now you do this to me. This is absolutely disgusting.
    [4:16 PM] spyfly: I only send payments once, even if there was a theft, noone told you to decline it.
    [4:16 PM] spyfly: You declined it and I can't send it again
    [4:20 PM] RadioQueue: I feel disgusted. Treating me like this. You were robbed by your own staff. STN was crumbling ad I offered you to have my keys delayed. And then you take that trust and break it.
    [4:21 PM] spyfly: As you might have noticed I cannot trade
    [4:21 PM] spyfly: Its your own fault to decline payments
    [4:22 PM] RadioQueue: You have 30 accounts that can trade. Please don't pull the wool over my eyes.
    June 21, 2017
    [8:03 PM] RadioQueue: Rip trust.

Attached Files:

2. RadioQueue

RadioQueue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105572751
    Pardon for the duplicate screenshots: On my screen the files didn't get added to the list sometimes...
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We take reports dealing with the scam of steam traded items - not the lack of payment for services rendered.
    Completely out side the scope of what SR is here for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.