1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198153300554 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dazz HD, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazz HD

Dazz HD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24568801
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198153300554

Victim profile: 76561198009403331

What happened? Description:
    The guy adds me and tell me he wants to trade for my Bandana (Pubg item) for CSGO skins, which i had advertised with on steam. So i head over to his profile to look up his csgo items, and find none. So i talk to the guy, and he keeps using this word "gift". "I will gift you the skins" etc. so i just says that keys will do too, we agree on an amount. Thinking that he had some key/skin trader he could buy from. But behold, he tries to convince me to make a trade with him with no items in it, and keep saying he will gift the skins. So i ask him flat out, what do you mean gift me the skins? So he try and tell me when he tries to buy csgo keys (from the game) that he has an option to gift them. At this point i already know that it's a scam and ask for picture proof. So he tries to make up some excuse that he can only send it on discord bla bla bla, i do own discord, i just didn't want to show him my profile there.

So i call him out, says that i will report him, and he blocks me.

So i went over to steam support and went to the category "Report a scammer" and reported him. In hope of a trade ban.

So i did some digging, because his profile just seemed so odd. He profile is lvl 57, he only made 36 trades, he only had 50 friends. But the most disgusting thing. Most of his comments was fake. He has 9 pages of +rep, but most of them was friends commenting multiple times. and the last couple of days those friends had commented that they did paypal trades and how they went first and that said person was trusted etc. But all the profiles is mostly identical, they all have an animated background. Their setup of their profiles is basically the same too.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153300554
    (^The accused)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficalVision
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/VipahOTC
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/greedist
    (All his friends commenting with fake paypal trades)

All of them commenting on each other profiles. DISGUSTING!

That's why i ask that all of these are hit -rep, cause they were all basically in on it.

And my mother tongue is Dansih, so some of the picture contains danish words, but they are still from steams official website, none cropped or edited.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Dazz HD

Dazz HD New User

Steam:
    PUBG* =Player unknown Battleground

Player unknown Battleground, a new kind of H1Z1: King of the Kill. There is a market for it :)
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    steam tradable items?
  5. Dazz HD

Dazz HD New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.