1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198153801434 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by memereps qs 30-50% off, Nov 11, 2014.

1. memereps qs 30-50% off

memereps qs 30-50% off New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34606277
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198153801434

Victim profile: 76561198029478283

What happened? Description:
    So basically just your average day of days and then H A N N I B A L asks me to buy my items so im like sure man you can buy my stuff ive sold you WELL OVER 300 KEYS AND 30 BUDS FOR PAYPAL (see paypal screenshot for proof ive regularly traded with him hes sent me well over $700 over the course of ~1 month or so) so I figure hey why not you know ive traded with him alot and want to sell these keys anyway so why not sell them now,

I tell him to send me a trade offer for the hat <SMOKING BRANIACS HAIRPIECE> in which he agreed to pay $42 for, see text screenshots, then all of the sudden he sends this big ASS wall of trade offer I didn't ask for, we usually did it by 20-40 keys at a time when I sold him keys before so I thought this was suspicious so asked for proof he had the money, so he provided the proof, see the wall of proof I linked below with his tinypic link

so he provides the proof I figure whatever you know he gave me a logical explanation for why he cant just do multiple trades anymore with paypal apparently breathing down his neck, I go for it and link him my email and accept it, he says sending now and just blocks me straight up, proof he blocked me isn't screenshottable but if I call him, he doesn't pick up and it gets declined (obviously) but it doesn't show that I ever called him proving he blocked me​

Provide Evidence:
    ill just put them all on imgur links so its easier to manage

http://imgur.com/a/2Ks6i
    ^^ all proof there​

Attached Files:

2. memereps qs 30-50% off

Steam:
    forgot to mention this but I lost well over 90 keys pure (buds = 15 keys) and 2 unusuals
  3. ShagoNas

ShagoNas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2317629
    I just traded with him 2 hours ago, and yeah he scammed me aswell but its not a big deal only 15keys, f**k these scammers (i used to be one) and by the way why would he scam if he has very good reputation i just dont get that.
  4. [ PHS ] cows with guns

[ PHS ] cows with guns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31717877
  5. That is probably an impersonator of mine... Can you provide like chat history ? Etc =/
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @memereps qs 30-50% off you should upload all the content to SR just hit the "upload a file" button.

[​IMG]

Also when you add the paypal history do not edit anything.

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    Hope this helps , GL.
  7. APOX

APOX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97425728
    I lost 5buds and 20keys to him. Have traded a s✿✿✿ load of stuff with him...
  8. APOX

APOX New User

Steam:
    That guy knows how to earn :p damn son thats business o_O:D
    PS. theres the proof for the scam and im too lazy to make a own report...

Attached Files:

9. APOX

APOX New User

Steam:
    WARNING: everyone should charge their funds into the bank from PayPal. He might try to chargeback everything.
  10. ShagoNas

ShagoNas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2317629
    Are you fuc***g kidding me ;D D ?
  11. APOX

APOX New User

Steam:
    Its so annoying how it takes years to SR get one guy marked ;D

Attached Files:

12. memereps qs 30-50% off

Steam:
    hes not hijacked or being impersonated, my good friend parsec had a chat with him, he told parsec he is hijacked yet I added him on another one of my many many alts (ive added him on about 8 now) and he just blocks me as soon as I ask why he scammed us all, and his ip is the same as the original one sooo, ya hes definitely just scamming
  13. blaufox

blaufox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88359740
    HE is a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scrammer! I payed for 60keys... but he gave me nothing. I didn't see this report. I already traded with him before but now he become a f✿✿✿in scrammer!!
  14. ۞Ġ | Dopeness

۞Ġ | Dopeness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4924767
    I was about to sell him 3 buds and I noticed he had 3 SR reports against him. Upon asking him about it, he copied and pasted a generic message about not wanting to waste time explaining things to me and then instantly deleted me.

Sorry to hear about all the people above and in other posts getting scammed.
  15. wojtek858

wojtek858 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29194872
    Hmmm, weird. This is second time this thing happens to his account. At first, this was his original account:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054252880
    from which I bought a dozens of keys. Suddenly it has changed it's name and cleared backpack, started scamming etc. I got this comment on my Steam profile: http://i.imgur.com/8U7qoMO.png
    HANNIBAL claimed his account was stolen, because he originally bought it for PayPal and first owner recovered it. Aftert that I kept buying dozens of keys from his new account (the one reported here) and everything were ok. Now his backpack is again cleared and he's scamming.

Either, he is very unlucky and got his accounts stolen twice OR I am very lucky that I wasn't scammed and he traded with me just to get reps, before he was ready to scam people.
  16. Gaben is friendly

Gaben is friendly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98470995
    The scammer scammed no ? :p