1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198155446933 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by KnightHawk, Oct 8, 2015.

1. KnightHawk

KnightHawk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41161733
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155446933

Victim profile: 76561198042589195

What happened? Description:
    This user had me trade my knife with my friend and then impersonated me by creating a identical profile, and using that to ask for my knife back from my friend. I met him from cs go lounge where I was offering to trade my knife. After that he has not responded to either me or my friend, and now has my knife.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I could not get the initial agreement to trade, as I left the chat and I sent another message not realizing that I had gotten rid of our past messages.​

Attached Files:

2. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71482633
    For the last two photos, try to provide full, unedited screenshots. It'll help speed up the process :)
  3. ici CH BUTT @ 200 €

ici CH BUTT @ 200 € New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52476607
    If i can help up, the guy that scams you is actually impersonating a dear friend, trader, and csgo italy admin, you can are that all of in his profile its linking to mg friend profile that recently pointed out that he got no smurfs, pay attention and i hope theyr gonna ban him