1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155490660 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by elitepanda, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elitepanda

elitepanda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86949042
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155490660

Victim profile: 76561198134163813

What happened? Description:
    hi so he made a thread that he is buying csgo items for games on the steam discussions
    i added him and he was interested in my cases i had alot and he went first and gifted me terraria i accepted and gave him the cases a couple days later we did another trade but i gave him less cases and he gave me game dev tycoon he wanted alot of cases becuase he uncrates alot we traded on the aug 2015 so today i was downloading a deathrun server and i went to my profile and saw a red button next to my funds level and i was freaking out that i got banned or something but it said that he revoked the games due to payment failure or some bullsh-t like that i sent steam support ticket​

Provide Evidence:
    ok i dont have record from chat since it was so long ago but i think i can find some record he is some pictures of the trade and the revoke View attachment 363739 View attachment 363740 View attachment 363742 View attachment 363743

Attached Files:

2. elitepanda

elitepanda New User

Steam:
    i can provide some more evidence like email confirm and the red button thing i will try to get the old chat from my phone
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @elitepanda Could you go back into your game gift history and screen shot both of those. Please don't edit the screen shots. Thanks
  4. elitepanda

elitepanda New User

Steam:
    i edited those screenshot so u dont see my account name he just went online and said this i hope he is telling the truth

Attached Files:

5. elitepanda

elitepanda New User

Steam:
    ok looks like he wont reply or whatever idk if this idiot will give the games back idk so pls just ban him here is gift history
    i edited the photo so no one can see my steam log in so no one goes onto my account

Attached Files:

6. ThisWildCl

ThisWildCl Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97612466
    So what had happened is someone hacked my account and spent some where between 6-800$ and when I reported it to my credit card company and to steam. The refunded every purchase .are on my account and locked it for 30 weeks. I don't go on this account but when I have a 9 year old who thinks I did This to screw him over it's sad. Anyone who has gifted a game knows that you can't refund unless the other person agrees. I can't do anything on this account to get his games back until August 3rd
  7. elitepanda

elitepanda New User

Steam:
    any update on this? he has not returned any games like he said he would in over a year
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.