1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198155776575 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by nivm200, May 28, 2015.

1. nivm200

nivm200 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66033055
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155776575

Victim profile: 76561198092331839

What happened? Description:
    Hello,
    Recently a guy named Maria Ozawa send my friend(Named BoomBoom) a request of trading knifes, he (Maria) claimed that he couldnt see the knife and ask him to trade the knife with his friend (me), my friend was glad as Maria knife costs more than his knife, so he (My friend) send me a message asking me to trade the knife with him to show Maria that he (my friend) has the knife.

Maria then replied "Ok, you can give him back the knife now", so I opened the chat and click the guy that had my friend name (which basically was the scammer. ) maria added him to a chat with me, then he made a private chat with me, making it look like the "old " chat.

After it, the guy (the scammer) send me a trade request for the knife, giving nothing in return, with exact same name and picture of my friend. so I was "mh, its him, Il trade it back".
    So I just traded the 100~$ knife.
    My friend then send me a message "okay lets trade the knife back now" and I was like "I did, 2 sec ago, check your inv. " he replied, "I cant see it" so I went and check the trade history, by this time the scammer alredy named himself to "Darwin", still keeping my friend logo... Darwin (the scammer) profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/beng61 probably on his way to scam a new player...​

Provide Evidence:
    Steam trade confirmation.png - you can see that the scammer name and logo is exacly as my friend name and logo, thought sadly steam did warned me, I just didnt read it as its really not that hard to miss it...

Steam trade history.png - you can see that the first trade, is my friend giving me the knife to show to the other scammer (Maria), but the return trade is for a guy named "Darwin", he still had my friend logo but changed his name.

Third picture (Screenshot_1.png) - you can see that darwin forgot the underscore at first attempt of changing names to my friend name...

the next pictures are me (Nivm200) and my friend (Boom) chatting, and my friend (Boom) chatting with the scammer (Maria Ozawa)​

Attached Files:

2. ㅇ_ㅇ

ㅇ_ㅇ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108548127
    Dang bruh same thing happened to me haha... I guess steam newbies get caught often