1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198156135937 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ded Not big soup rice, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ded Not big soup rice

Ded Not big soup rice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33414087
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198156135937

Victim profile: 76561198027093903

What happened? Description:
    Accused writes me after a long time of not talking (were friends before) and asks if i saw that my profile was flagged as a scammer or fraudulent item holder (wut) and asks if i knew it. I play with him for a while until he tries something which he did. Tells me to write this other steam profile because he supposedly is a steam admin and can remove my flag and sends me a link which i did not click on, Ask him why he tries to scam me after a long time of once even being friends to which he instantly unfriends me and doesnt write back. I knew him from playin tf2 back in the day and never got a bad vibe from him. now i want his profile to get "flagged for scamming"​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your screenshots are unacceptable.. I need em full screen please - I can't see a date on any of them.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Ded Not big soup rice

Ded Not big soup rice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33414087
    Unfortunately, i am unable to provide any dates at this point since i cant open up our chat history anymore because he removed me, since i get added by scammers at least once every week, next time ill post the screenshots with the required Information to get the accused the punishment he deserves. Thanks for your attention and time. -Ded, not big soup rice
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We are not here to punish users.. this is for education only.
    Since you don't have the proper evidence I'm rejecting report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.