1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198156309127 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by 10skill, Jan 19, 2015.

1. 10skill

10skill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26096846
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198156309127

Victim profile: 76561198012459420

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me after I made a thread(reddit) where I said I'm selling CSGO keys for $1.8 ea.
    He had a friends only profile, no profile comments, high steam level despite his low playing hours and the fact that he has one game. He seemed fishy. He also said he doesn't have a reddit account.

He wanted to pay me first and do partial transcations, but I thought it was too risky so I started questioning him. He had a block of info on his page claiming to have images of "his biggest transcation", "bank transcation" etc but none of them worked besides this image - http://i.imgur.com/EwYJr0E.png - which looks fake as well since it shows $1326.27 USD converted to AUD and resulted as the same amount? Doesn't make any sense but I'm no PayPal pro.

His "info box" also said he has reputation although he had none. Questionable.

I asked him to give me his payPal address so I can check if it's verified and he ended up giving me a paypal address of a scammer. He also claimed to "found it" when I confronted him about it. (P.S. with a bit of googling I found the address belongs to this profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObamahasEbola/)

He then refused to give me his real PayPal address, therefore admitting his attempt to scam me after giving me fake emails.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. 10skill

10skill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26096846
    He is already marked so this can be archived.