1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198157434475 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheProcave, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheProcave

TheProcave New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44964239
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198157434475

Victim profile: 76561198346633270

What happened? Description:
    Got added and asked if I would put my unusual up for 99999$ on opskins, I knew it was fake so I played along.
    Look at the screenshots for more info.
    I didn't lose anything, and yes I know this person is marked already, but this is just additional proof.​

Provide Evidence:
    ATTENTION: THE VICTIM ISN'T THE BOT, IT'S ME, THAT'S THE BOT HE USES FOR SCAMMING, WHICH ALSO IS MARKED.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    In fact user is banned/tagged multiple times - we won't be doing or adding anything more to this user and all future reports including this one will be archived.
    Report the user to Valve like you should have already and again check users out before accepting friend request.
    Pretty clear you've made enough reports here to know how to do that by now and avoid even talking into this deep with a tagged user.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.