1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198157772774 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by derd0me, Jun 20, 2015.

1. derd0me

derd0me New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:118409569
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198157772774

Victim profile: 76561198197084866

What happened? Description:
    This Guy called Promithios.TKD✔✔✔ added me 5 days ago and warned me that someone in my friendslist is a scammer and said that I have to be aware of him. Then we talked thru steam chat very much. He explained me what I should do to avoid scammers and how to see if someone is legit. Then (i think 2 days later) he asked me to sell my knife to him. He offered me 400$. I said I dont want real money transactions, just trades in steam. He said he could give me Steam wallet codes. I said that I have to think about it and ill write him. I decided to make the trade because he seemed like a legit trader because of his +reps and his own trading website(now I think its not his site)http://dpggaminghd.wix.com/dakeydealers . He wanted to buy my M9 Bayonet Fade (Full Fade). After long discussions I thought that is legit and I traded him the knife and hoped that he would give me the codes very fast. After like 2 minutes he asked me to press Ctrl + W to "save our chatlogs on steam". I didnt do that because that made no sense and then he blocked me on steam. Now my knife is on his account and I hope he gets banned for this. That way a lot of money. I have made a few screenshots for evidense. I know that I cant get my knife back but I hope this guy gets banned. He seemed so nice and friendly, we talked very much on steam and he told me thing of his life and thats why I thought he isnt a scammer. Some guys just have no conscience and thats sad. I am new in this trading, thats why I got scammed.
    regards derd0me​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      702 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      477.8 KB