1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198157878304 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PUGS ツ, Jul 6, 2015.

1. PUGS ツ

PUGS ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57131103
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198157878304

Victim profile: 76561198074527935

What happened? Description:
    TI5 Immortal trade scam.

He posted a trade for 1 NS immortal to his 1 VoidHammer. I found him trusting since he hasn't been reported yet. So I added him. I went first on the trade in a form of a gift and he said that he was just using d2l to check his inventory. It took him almost 5 mins to confirm that he recieved the gift but then he said that he wants to make sure that it is the NS bundle and not some bogus items. He did tell me that he will go to his house to check his Dota to open the gift wrap. (because apparently he told me that he is in his cousins house). He said that he will be there for 5 mins but I waited for 10 mins still he hasn't shown up.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have attached them all.

Update:

Checked his inventory. we can now see the NS immortal which the Scrub opened. UNfriended me in steam as well.​

Attached Files:

2. Waffle-kun

Waffle-kun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98806288
    Lol really? do i know you?
  3. Eucliwood 2

Eucliwood 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50740987
    Stupid Pugs u this is a blackmail
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello,
    Unfortunately we would need additional evidence to further process this report, such as uncropped screenshots of the full chat conversation and inventory history. Due to this, I am declining this report.

Regardless, thank you for your report.