1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198157880521 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♠ Ib1S-T |, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♠ Ib1S-T |

♠ Ib1S-T | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202415746
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198157880521

Victim profile: 76561198365097221

What happened? Description:
    He said he made me an artwork then i said k send it to me then he said you send the payment i send you artwork he sent me an unfinished version then i sent the payment and boom he never sent me the artwork.He also blocked me D:​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] there is the payment also i cant give you the chat log because he blocked me and unfriended me. :([​IMG][​IMG]
    There is my skin in his inventory you can ask most of my friends that i were friends with at the time that those are my stickers i bought it with the nip one on and i put the g2 one on!
    also the attachment is what he sent me i asked for it to be longer than a square aka a rectangle but he just cut it in half also it doesnt loop i did that myself and is nothing what i asked for also i know he can make it not cun in half loop ect because i have seen his artwork and people said to get him to do it sooo yeah :( View attachment 627573 View attachment 627573

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.