1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198158620649 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DOUBLE'DEEZ, Jan 23, 2015.

1. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71676708
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198158620649

Victim profile: 76561198103619144

What happened? Description:
    Alright so I talked with this guy through a website where he had 260+ positive trades so I trusted him. He was interested in my karambit boreal forest battlescared. He said he'll pay 100 euros. I raised it up to 105 euros and he said alright. I talked with him for like 2 days trying to get to know him and skype voice chat him. He said bcz he has so much positive trades he'll pay 40 euros first and then I give him the knife and then he'll pay the rest. I trusted him because of his positive trades on that website. ( Important info : The account I reported up above is his smurf which he scammed me with. He also had a smurf account which he talked with me on. I'll give u the steamid and stuff at the end. So he payed me 40£ through paypal ( Also I was share screening so he doesn't think I'll scam him or something ). He sent the money and I gave him the knife. He ended the skype call, blocked me on EVERYTHING so I can't show proof by showing the steam chat. But I'm pretty sure steam can check chat logs right? You can see all we talked and you'll see he scammed me. Also I'm not sure how steam works but if you can see the trade logs too you'll see I gave him the knife fair. AND to top it all off he requested a refund through paypal as well! I understand there is no chance I'll get my knife back but to be honest all I want is that guy banned so he won't scam any more pple with his high reputation. For the chat logs and trade logs check his main account chat logs you'll see everything there. I'm sorry cz I can't give you a screenshot but he blocked all comunications :/ if there is ANY way to see the chat PLEASE tell me.

Now about proof.. I have a full convo on skype but it's not much proof and I have the paypal where he sent and refunded his 40£. But I don't have photos of my inventory before the trade because I didn't think a person as nice and trusted as him could scam me.. But I hope steam can check inventory history and trade history etc.
    | steamname: Sengira
    | steam3ID: [U:1:198354921]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:99177460
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158620649
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198158620649

^ the smurf account he talked with me too​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] This doesn't prove a lot but where he said : You going first right? Which means he asked me if I go first with knife. The rest of the conversation is on his main account but he blocked all communications so I can't show u the chat :/ I hope steam can check the chat logs or if you have any way of telling me how to see the chat if he blocked all comunications.
    [​IMG] There is the paypal transaction. As you can see below he sent me 40£ , After abt 20 min he requested a refund. His paypal name is Sandi hagel. And then I gave him another chance by requesting the 60£ he owned me. But ofc he didn't send them and I don't think he ever will.
    [​IMG] I found out how to check my trade history. Thought it wasn't possible. This is a pretty good proof that I gave him the knife.
    Hope we can destroy this guy :/ Sadly I still lost my knife.. But yeah I was stupid.. Never thought some1 with that high reputation as him can scam..​

Attached Files:

2. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    Sent another request for money yestarday and he still didn't pay..
  3. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    So any1 gonna punish this scammer?
  4. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    Still no -rep for that guy D: Still waiting..
  5. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Do you have the chat agreement screenshots? They have disappeared.
  7. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    Look at the attached files it's there.
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Do you have screenshots of the chat where the agreement was made? I don't see the agreement in the attached chat file.
  9. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    Yeah.. That's the thing I don't have the chat because that was my first trade on csgo so I didn't know that if you close the chat you can't open it again if the user deleted you.. I only have this left from the chat http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/the-scammer-png.202850/ <-- That was his smurf which he didn't delete me on.
  10. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
    And I have the paypal picture where he sent me 40£ then refunded.
  11. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
  12. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
  13. DOUBLE'DEEZ

DOUBLE'DEEZ New User

Steam:
  14. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I don't think you can pass a report without the chat agreement itself, as it is considered vital evidence. Up to the staff to review though, good luck.