1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198158880283 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by milkshake420, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124707959
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198158880283

Victim profile: 76561198209681647

What happened? Description:
    I added him after he posted on csgolounge offering to buy my knife, saying I couldn't find a more secure trader. We talked it out and decided he will be paying me with steam wallet codes, $300 USD, I go first. I did, and he gave me used steam codes and blocked me. He also then changed his entire profile (except for profile picture, had similar name) and traded the knife to a different account. I also added a friend of his and he talked to him and he denied any of this happening and changed his profile again.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 360458 View attachment 360459 View attachment 360460 View attachment 360461

All of the wallet codes he had redeemed, but the crappy 30 cent games worked. Strange.

He wiped his entire profile after the trade went through, and he blocked me.

View attachment 360462 View attachment 360463

If needed, I have more screenshots of his profile before & after the trade went through.​

Attached Files:

2. LW | Trades | Key Swap

LW | Trades | Key Swap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99307277
    This is my profile he logged here and i have no idea who this person traded with, probobly some imposter but sure not me, he is horrasing me atm, adding my friends and telling them i scammed him, tho i really do not have idea what he talking about, alredy reported him to steam support.
  3. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
  4. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    I didnt used lounge for long time friend, also i loged in there and trade link posted there is not a trade link with me. I really took you just for a random scammer, lvl 2, no inventory, and i was 100% sure that the 2nd account that added me is just some stupid scam sending naked pics that i ran into before. But some of things you posted are very fishy, i did contact steam support about this case and im really confused at this point what to think.
  5. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    No proof of anything. I added you after you posted on csgolounge. My inventory is gone now because you just scammed me out of my knife, so. Funny how you don't remember me, even though you just scammed me. It's very obvious you're just trying to hide the fact that you are the scammer.
  6. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    This is not good start of conversation, i dont feel a need to give you any proof, me posting here is only an act of good will as i could just ignore this, i do feel need to check this on my own becouse i find it strange, and this gving me bad name. I unblocked you on steam and will inform you if and when i have time and any information.
  7. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Also put yourself in my posistion some random, not very nice to you person says; ,,hey you stole that from me, now give me prof that you didnt,,. This is not how it shoud work. I will tho give here and reddit any information i will get from steam support and other sources.
  8. flumah

flumah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133624800
    This guy even perm banned me on Salenauts after I posted a link to this reddit where OP confirmed that he scammed this guy and he is trying to clear everything. lolz
  9. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Yep i did, so i did OP but not perm, btw fluamah you are some random new account created yesteraday and talkin bad things about me, if this is cleared i promise to unban you two.
  10. flumah

flumah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133624800
    lol I'm gonna talk to remike because nobody gonna ban me without reason lol. Especially some guy who blocked his full profile after OP created this reddit and I'm sure now you are transfering your Inventory. :)

Yes I am random because I knew it that you will ban me so I didn't logged on my main account.

P.S Nobody who is normal and didn't scammed anyone block his profile. :)
  11. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Are you normal? No i baned you cuz i dont want flame about me hurt forum. That is not a place for that. EoT
  12. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Btw if i would want i would just find your main account by ip and block it, but i dont want that, i just dont want flame and lies on forum. Also feel free to add me and chceck my inventory all is not touched and just like it was.
  13. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    My profile is not private btw its friends only, and only reason for that is i dont want to invole my friends in that, OP added few of them, most of them blocked him and reported for spam, as his girlfriend, anybody that know me, know that this is silly.
  14. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Lukas, I now have physical proof that you are the one that scammed me. You agree to re-add me but apparently did not realize that the chat logs prior to you re adding me show you saying thanks for the add, +rep. So get f✿✿✿ed.
  15. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
  16. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Ehe. All your ,,proofs,, are just modyfied fake screenshoots to me. I add you to write that but i had clean chat window like i was taling to you first time.
  17. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    All your rediddits thread about this was delated by reddit staff btw
  18. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Bro... You are bullshitting so badly. Steam support has all of this information and I can't wait to see you get banned. Merry Christmas, a✿✿✿✿✿✿.
  19. Janni

Janni New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65277269
    Not sure if I should comment but yeah, can confirm, something is fishy with the accused. I believe in innocent until proven guilty but I have enough proof to make my own conclusions now. I'll add it inside the pics inside the spoiler so it doesn't load the page for all too long.

I used to be on the accuseds friend-list since he was a mod on a forum I am frequenting. I won a raffle, and here's the loot I was supposed to get;

[​IMG]

The rules stated clearly that the winner would get everything:
    [​IMG]

However, this is what I got:
    [​IMG]

There are no CS:GO skins in the trade, even if people entered with them. I overlooked this as a minor accident and a minor problem and thought it was a lost in progress thing, and the accused promised me a 5€ game as soon as he came back from a vacation. This was in august, and I thought he had just forgotten it, even if I every sale put tried to message him what game was under 5€ and suitable. I ignored it pretty long, until @milkshake420 added me and explained his situation. When I asked the accused what it was all about, he rambled something about being impersonated and changed his profile to say he was being impersonated. Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot from it.

However, the accused clearly states that someone impersonated him on his profile, and that he did not do anything. Later the accused just started rambled about the scammed persons girlfriend selling nudes, which is irrelevant to the case and is in this case dodging, and went to the reddit-thread to write how he did not scam anyone, with a different story this time (link to now-deleted reddit thread, his comments are heavily downvoted so they will not likely be shown):
    [​IMG]

Hi he is showing my profile there im LukasWey of salenauts, but the talk and screens are not with me, idk who he traded with really but not me, im trading for a long time never had any problems, also his ,,girlfriend,, that btw have in her profile ,,selling naked pictures for skins,, started to add my friends and talk s✿✿✿ to them, he also do that. Well im done trading for some time dont have nerve to deal with those kind of ppl.

First i blocked you becouse i never ever would add someone with lvl 2 steam, for me you just looked like random scammer like xxxx add me daily, that i saw you adding my friends, and than a ,,girflend of yours,, selling naked pictures for skins wanted to add me. I dont want to have anything in common with types like that. Also i took action and opened steam support ticket, idk who you traded with but not with me. Regards (note @milkshake420 latest gyazo where it clearly is him talking to the scammed)

Only thing that is strange to that screens that was showed here shows chrome browser and all tabs and name logged in chrome is exacly as mine chrome browser... still i didnt traded with this person not talked to him also i just straight off block guys that looks fishy with low lvl steam and i dont know them, also i have that new moblie thingy on so no one could log in into my steam account, the hours he showing he traded with me i wasnt even online (note the time-stamps in pictures the scammed put and also the chat-logs together)

I didnt used lounge for long time friend, also i loged in there and trade link posted there is not a trade link with me. I really took you just for a random scammer, lvl 2, no inventory, and i was 100% sure that the 2nd account that added me is just some stupid scam sending naked pics that i ran into before. But some of things you posted are very fishy, i did contact steam support about this case and im really confused at this point what to think. (i posted same on stem rep) (note that @milkshake420 posted the steam-longue-link in the thread also: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=123949887 - it clearly shows the accused commenting)

Also when i be 100% sure this is legit and check all information i will unblock you on steam and talk to you, for now i will communicate with you in this thread.

He again talking about me, this person is silly, he got scammed by someone and now blaming me. I blocked him, but when this is resolved i will unblock him. eot only authority that can work here, steam support is notyfied about case by at least 10 accunts

Tell me what proof i can provide? This whole thing is joke to me, a random no name trash accusing me post fake screen shoots and sudenly everyone is crusaders against bad 2500 games user, he have so much so for sure he is thief, best proof will be community and trade ban for op, wich i assure you will come in place afap, im in contact with steam support atm, if my account is compromised and someone used it to scam someone i will ask steam support to block trade on it until im sure its safee myself. This is eot for me im only sady that not only my but other ppl are drag into this. My friends gladly know me, also know from where i have my games and items, and that i had much more in the past much of i gave away on many comunnity sites. This whole thing is just act of jellusy for me atm.

Later this morning when I logged on to steam I noticed the accused had deleted and blocked me for unknown reason, most likely for asking him if the accusations were true.

So I asked around, and according to others, the accused either dodged the questions or told them someone had been compromising his account or that he did not do it, even if the screenshots are entirely correct and other people in the reddit-thread also stated that he had scammed them (unfortunately now deleted links).

But if my word has something to say, yes, I'd say the accused is guilty.
  20. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Really You think i wasted week of my life to mąkę raffle for community to scam 30 cents od skins?? I jest had bajilion od them. I forgot to give You gamę i was donating from my own money i send it to You afap... I writed to You why i delate You from friends and did not block You. AS for this case this is confusing this guy witch Hunting me and i have nothing to do with him. From start i stated to EVERYONE that eaither he lie or my account got compromised from start i didnt change my version and from start i gminę straight to steam support with it. So ye ty, its great to see ppł that You worked for gave away ton IF games think so liw od you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.