1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198158880283 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by milkshake420, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LW | Trades | Key Swap

LW | Trades | Key Swap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99307277
    Can i find it on mobile android app? If so tell me how if not i will provideit afap when i get to my pc
  2. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124707959
    Just do it on your PC. I want a whole screen screen cap and I want to see every trade on December 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. Whole screen screen caps or this case will continue.
  3. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Ok i cant find it on mobile app but im sure i find it on PC i am pretty sure i saw trade history before and that there is there to watch. I asking to any steam rep admin to tell me here is it safe to post those info here and if it will not show something that can be used to acces my account as my close firend tells me that its stupid that i even respond here if so it will be first thing in the moring when i woke up i post here and i hope it will sort out this mess.
  4. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Lukas... I'm not gonna lie. I was WAITING for you to do something like this. I had you cornered and you still managed to get out of this. I want them right now. End this and quit wasting my time, scammer. Who knows, steam support may already have your account banned before tomorrow morning. I'd start uploading buddy.
  5. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Your trade history will not leak any information except for you who have traded with. I'm getting impatient with your lies, dude. Give me the knife or provide evidence. It takes a quick screen cap of your trade history.
  6. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    I'm trying to be cool with you even though I know you just stole $300 from me. And you keep feeding me crap. Oh well. Keep stalling. Steam will have your account suspended before you actually admit to this ;)
  7. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    I have nothing to admit, and i seriously starting to get mad at you. Im wating to anyone with AUTHORITY tell me if i should do what this person asks me too. See you in moring, im really hope this will end with community ban for you.
  8. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Community ban for me? For what? Getting scammed? I'm trying to be cool with you, dude. Like are you serious? For being some "professional trader" you don't even know if sending a pic of your inventory history is safe? LOL. You will be banned and STILL try to feed me garbage lies. Like i keep telling you, choose your own path. Goodbye to Mr. Lukas's account :)
  9. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Dude i even gone to that f✿✿✿in pc and triend to do those screens, not send them to you cuz at this point i dont trust any word from you venomous mounth but i cant even enter my invetntory it keep saying me my pforile is private

http://postimg.org/image/9ry43ufe5/
  10. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Wtf is postimg? Why can't you put it in an imgur? Do you even realize that if your profile is private then you can still access it because it's YOUR account? why have you apparently switched OS? You sent those screen caps of the codes on like Windows 10 and this looks like, well, not Windows 10. Not buying any of that, dude. Are you serious? Can you stop f✿✿✿✿✿✿ around or are you just gonna sit here and expect me to believe any of this?
  11. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    I didnt swiched any OS this is windows 7 and i always used windows 10 (only tried w10 after lounch hype) post img is polish posting service i always use. I dont give f✿✿✿ what you beleve i cant even acces my profile atm and not only me.
  12. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Lol, okay. Well you better hope your s✿✿✿ starts working before Steam gets ya.
  13. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Hey guys. So this whole time I have been on vacation. Just got home hoping that the chat log would be open (because I did chat with this guy.) And to my surprise, it is. I have the whole chat log intact. I can provide screenshots or I can copy paste it here, the WHOLE conversation, from whenever he added me and scammed me and whenever he RE-added me and tried to act like it wasn't him. Lukas, are you sure you want to continue with this bs?
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please stop arguing.... do not post unless you have evidence to provide either way in this report. Thanks!
  15. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
  16. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    The chat name and his current username that is displayed is different because he is constantly changing his profile.
  17. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Its been 2 weeks or even more since this report, can this be resolver, tbh i dont care wich way but steam support managed to close like 9001 of my tickets where i post this thread i got 2 responses from support that tells me to block this user and that that they will dont do anything about it. I just want to get over it, i even asked steam support to revert any trade made on my account, to do anything, they cleared my account to bone, unliked all my family share accounts, and gave me security tips... As said i just hope someone will do something here i dont care what i never scammed anyone i continue to buy games and trade with ppl as its too much wating for me
  18. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Lack of evidence in this case, can't use 3rd party locations to upload things.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.