1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198160891113 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ

[ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25116180
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198160891113

Victim profile: 76561198010498089

What happened? Description:
    He added me few days ago to buy a italy pin for 11 keys from me. Now he sent me an offer i gave him the pin and now he has it in his inventory and the 11 keys.

I really dont care abut this small amount of money but i want to ruin his reputation because he was an jerk with me.​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me few days ago to buy a italy pin for 11 keys from me. Now he sent me an offer i gave him the pin and now he has it in his inventory and the 11 keys.

I really dont care abut this small amount of money but i want to ruin his reputation because he was an jerk with me.​

Attached Files:

2. ✪NecroBull™ #x6tence

✪NecroBull™ #x6tence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100312692
    What the f✿✿✿?? I don't buy you nothing, this pin is from my friend, he gift me for christmas and the keys I buy it for open cases, I bought 15 keys, I open 4 cases and now I don't open more cases because I don't have more revolver case, so don't try lie people because many people of CS:GO know me, if you're mad because we lose a matchmaking don't cry in pages and know lose a match, is a game not a tournament
  3. ✪NecroBull™ #x6tence

✪NecroBull™ #x6tence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100312692
    I sent you the keys because I thin you will give me a M4A1-S Hyperbeast MW and when I see it not was in the trade, I cancel it and People never buy Italy Pin for 11 keys, it cost 17-25 keys and I can show you how my friend buy the pin on ebay to a guy from Germany
  4. [ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ

[ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ New User

Steam:
    Lie more, thanks !
  5. [ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ

[ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ New User

Steam:
    Dont do anything to him.He added me and told me that he will sent the keys again in 7 days. I will came back to this thread if he doesnt send me the keys in 7 days. Dont ban him. Thanks!!!
  6. [ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ

[ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ New User

Steam:
    Ok he is fine you can delete this post. He gave me the keys!
  7. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @[ɔs]ɔǝsɹnɟ

Sorry for the wait. To further process this report we would need some kind of evidence as to what happened to the trade you sent accused regarding keys, proof of repayment and any extra chat logs.
    Since it's highly unlikely that you still have any of those, I will be archiving this. In case if you do have evidence, you can send me a DM and this can be reopened again.

Thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.