1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198161243292 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Darth, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Darth

Darth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111619340
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198161243292

Victim profile: 76561198183504409

What happened? Description:
    I was looking for an awesome knife; Karambit Phase 2. I was able to locate a seller that would only take Skrill. We were able to come to an agreement of using PayPal as the money processor. The account owner then told me he was scammed out an x-amount money because the scammer refunded right after the account owner sent the item to him. To make sure this wouldn't happen to him again, (after sending the funds) said he'll be holding the item for 24 hours. I was explaining to him a refund can be claimed up to 180 days after the funds were sent. He refused to shorten the time and I just waited the 24 hours. I noticed that he must've blocked my communications because whenever I would send a message, it wouldn't update the time. I was able to join his lobby in CS:GO and was instantly kicked. He then messaged me creating excuses. A few hours went on and added a friend that he was currently playing with. That friend replied saying "sucks for you!!!! xD" then instantly removed me. I then continued to contact PayPal and luckily refunded my money that was sent as a gift. He still refuses to admit he scammed me; telling me I scammed him. He still has me communication blocked but still as a friend. PayPal should be refunding the money soon but I don't want him to continue scamming people and possibly having bad luck not having PayPal refund the money. Also; I think most of his reps are fake and deletes the ones I post saying -rep, etc..​

Provide Evidence:
    I was looking for an awesome knife; Karambit Phase 2. I was able to locate a seller that would only take Skrill. We were able to come to an agreement of using PayPal as the money processor. The account owner then told me he was scammed out a x-amount money because the scammer refunded right after the account owner sent the item to him. To make sure this wouldn't happen to him again, (after sending the funds) said he'll be holding the item for 24 hours. I was explaining to him a refund can be claimed up to 180 days after the funds were sent. He refused to shorten the time and I just waited the 24 hours. I noticed that he must've blocked my communications because whenever I would send a message, it wouldn't update the time. I was able to join his lobby in CS:GO and was instantly kicked. He then messaged me creating excuses. A few hours went on and added a friend that he was currently playing with. That friend replied saying "sucks for you!!!! xD" then instantly removed me. I then continued to contact PayPal and luckily refunded my money that was sent as a gift. He still refuses to admit he scammed me; telling me I scammed him. He still has me communication blocked but still as a friend. PayPal should be refunding the money soon but I don't want him to continue scamming people and possibly having bad luck not having PayPal refund the money. Also; I think most of his reps are fake and deletes the ones I post saying -rep, etc..

//
    For some reason my chat did not save. Most of it was me anyways. He rarely responded. It did occur mostly yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
  2. RobZocker

RobZocker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100488782
    hahahahahaha, no chat? because you write me "i cant get back the money, because its family and friends" and then you have it back?? I said you i wait 24 hours! But you refund money, idk how, but you have!
    Soooo dont say i want scam you!
    You'd have to scam from the start in front of me.
    It was correct that I have not given you the knife!
    I want give you, but i said you: I WAIT !
    Because this what you doing is the same way, how i got scammed beforehand.

And do pls my real life name unrecognizable! thx

Dear RobZocker
  3. Darth

Darth New User

Steam:
    Haha. I stated above I was LUCKY to get the money back. They usually say no. I did wait 24 hours. I waited more than 24 hours. Even your friends said "sucks." Too bad for you. Your PayPal account is now locked. No, I will not private the name. In case you try making a new PayPal account or steam trying to scam others.
  4. Darth

Darth New User

Steam:
    Also, you have 10 days to show PayPal evidence that you sent me the digital item. Now about 9... so sorry that your scamming career is done.
  5. RobZocker

RobZocker New User

Steam:
    OMG
    1. Paypal give a f✿✿✿ on digital tems, but okay.
    2. why i make a new paypal or new steam?!?!, thats my real name
    3. report for the post with my name incomming.

Dear RobZocker
  6. Darth

Darth New User

Steam:
    Why? Because you don't want people to know what the scammer's real name is? Anyways. Try to make sense when typing or talk in your native language so we can translate. Also, you can just send the item and keep your money, instead you're refusing too so you're not complying with me and or PayPal. Send them a message sending you don't want to send the item to speed up the process of the refund. Thank you. Once you do so I will remove your name from the screenshots above.
  7. RobZocker

RobZocker New User

Steam:
    So you get the money back, so no item for you.
    I dont how work this scam, but you have it back although "Family and Friends" never ever PAYPAL
    Admin can close this s✿✿✿.

!close
  8. RobZocker

RobZocker New User

Steam:
    What is now with this S H I T ?

Dear RobZocker