1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198161382305 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xReclaimer, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50370957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198161382305

Victim profile: 76561198061007642

What happened? Description:
    Hey, so basically, I went onto csgolucky.com and I've been betting on it for a while now and I've never had problems. Up until about a month ago. I went into a pot with my $150 (at the time) M4a1-s Icarus Fell Fn and i was excited to see that I won the knife that i was dreaming for + more! It was a total of $650 pot. The bot sent me a trade offer for my winning and when i accepted some sort of error came up, and when i checked back for the trade offer its said "items unavailable for trade". So i went and contacted support and i told them the problem. Then they kept saying that they couldn't do it and they are sorry and there is nothing they can do blah blah blah. They offered me crappy replacement items but i continued to ask for MY items, because all i wanted was that m4a1-s and the doppler. Then i realised that they began ignoring me, on their support, on facebook and on skype. I've been patient and waited over a month for this but I've had enough. they aren't giving me anything and i know it. Ive attached all of the necessary screenshots (i didnt crop them, thats how i took them) but if you need something else, let me know.​

Provide Evidence:
    ALL REPLIES THEY GAVE ME IN ORDER (BY EMAIL):
    -We gonna refund this items. But, you should wait and be patient
    -We gonna refund it in few days. Sorry about it.
    -We will refund items in few days.
    -We can just refund items. Not give you same.
    -We can just refund. We can`t give you same items.
    -If we refunding items - we don`t give same items. You`re not the one who get diffent items.
    -ARE YOU HEAR? WE REFUND THE POT, NOT GIVING THE SAME ITEMS!
    -We can`t do it. Sorry.
    -We tell you already - we can`t.
    -Once again dude - we can`t do smth here. System take 10% commission automatically. We can`t just go on bo bet and change some items. Sorry.​

Attached Files:

2. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    Another thing, the steam id i added was of the bot at the time, which they no longer use. They change bots every few weeks but i didnt now what other id to add. the owner is unknown by basically all users.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your evidence as uncropped screenshots, showing your entire screen, without any edits, i.e. highlights/boxes/indicator marks.
  4. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    They aren’t cropped or edited in anyway, they are all of the original screenshots.
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Preferably with the timestamp.
  6. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    The time of the screenshots are all in the name of the screenshot, also i can’t make more screenshots because there is a limit to the history and this was a month ago so its all gone :/
  7. CSGOLUCKY.COM

CSGOLUCKY.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43411269
    Hello there!

I'm administrator of CSGOLucky.com website. So, what's about this "problem?"
    We get ban for our bot "Sosality." This bot have items of this Gentlmen. Because of that we can't send him SAME items. And we decided to REFUND value of his winning pot. With another items.
    And what we see right now? Cus of that refund this Gentlmen call us "Scammers."
    We don't ask to delete this thread or do smth like that. And we don't see the problem here.

With best wishes,
    CSGOLucky.com team.
  8. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61676013
    You have still never replied to my problem. The last email i got was a month ago. It said what knife? and thats the end. I was never replied for a month.
  9. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
    In fact. I have a friend who has not been replied either.
  10. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    I told you guys that i dont want any of your crappy "refund" items that didnt even add up to the price i won, i wanted the items I WON, not scrap from ur bots inventory. you didnt even have the decency to return MY OWN item that i put in. Also, you did have the items in the bots inventory until they were taken out (the beginning of ur scam) and thats why the trade offer i had said "items no longer available for trade" its because you took MY items and only my items from the bot and kept everything else on there. And according to your terms and conditions the items in the pot are to be refunded, not scrappy things that i dont want or need. All i asked for from the beginning was my items and i asked nicely and patiently and you kept saying no, then u started ignoring me. how do you not see the problem with what you did? and why did you try to cover it up on your website?
  11. CSGOLUCKY.COM

CSGOLUCKY.COM New User

Steam:
    We can refund pot with another items in force majeure situations. And it's our rule.
    When you started to play on our site - you agree with our ToA.
  12. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    You're terms of agreement that is there never mentioned anything about giving crappy refund items and stealing the original items for yourself. I read every rule there twice over. if you want to talk about this person to person, ive added you on steam
  13. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
    I linked this thread twice. Really? Im sick of this s✿✿✿. You have no sense of respect for your users. You just say. Oh its written in the Terms and Conditions that we can steal your items if your having issues!

Imagine how the world will be if we were all like that.

Attached Files:

14. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    ive been as patient as i can with you guys and ive tried to be so nice, but waiting like 50 days gets to u so if i seem rude, excuse it plz
  15. CSGOLUCKY.COM

CSGOLUCKY.COM New User

Steam:
    I don't wanna talk with you or your friends anymore.
    Right now decision on SteamRep side.
    P.S. And yes - I will ban all links on chat. Cus it's not allowed. Sya
  16. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    if steamrep doesnt do anything ive told you before that i will take further legal action. im only on steam rep to warn other players
  17. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
  18. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    that guy has nothing to do with me ^ plz ignore him >.<
  19. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
    The mind of qbbey:

s✿✿✿ i really hope i dont get caught for all the scams ive done! Oh and it sucks that ive blocked all of kyri's 4 emails. No reply for other 2 emails which ive been using for a month

Attached Files:

20. Kyri [A]

Kyri [A] New User

Steam:
    they were looking at the wrong knife. i told them that. they didnt listen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.