1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198162383725 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Psijik, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Psijik

Psijik New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91049411
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198162383725

Victim profile: 76561198142364551

What happened? Description:
    I was scammed! So i got a message from the scammer that asked me if i wanted to trade my weapons for money. He then send me a trade request, i saw it and it seemed legit, the reason why i made the trade is becuase i feelt like i could trust this guy, he was being so nice. I did make the trade and was suppose the get the money right after i make the trade. The money did not appear, so i started to realize what i had fallen for. He said that the money will take time to show. So i was disapointed for what i have done. I asked him if i could get my items back, he said, of course. I invited him to a trade wich he did not respond to, i did it again and the same thing happend. Then i did it again and he accepted the trade and then he broke the connection.
    I did invite him again but i could not because i was no longer availeble to trade. After that he did not respond to my messages.
    I accuse him for scamming because he was lying to me and we made a deal which he did not follow because i did not get my money for the items that he promised. The evidence i will send you is in swedish.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Can you upload a screenshot of your paypal history as proof that you didn't recieve any money?