1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198163203786 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Agusfn, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Agusfn

Agusfn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30407746
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198163203786

Victim profile: 76561198021081220

What happened? Description:
    Some clarifications: The lost ammount was 10,5 Tf2 keys (which were worth $20 USD). I use dd/mm/yy format for dates. When i write (IE) i intend that what i am mentioning has evidence and is in the evidence section (IE stands for "In Evidence").

On 20/01/15 i had purchased 6 copies of Rust on dispenser.tf for 21 Tf2 Keys. The seller was the person who i am reporting, using his VIP bot (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160912247). I got the 6 games with no problems apparently and after some time they ended up being activated in 6 different people's accounts, by trading.

A month later after trading for them, on 26/02/15, i got a message from one of the persons who activated one of those 6 copies telling me his game disappeared, i told him to contact Steam support, he did, and Steam told him that the game got revoked due to a dispute being placed by the cardholder, who purchased the games initially (IE).

During this time, i was asking on dispenser.tf forum who was the owner of the shop i bought the 6 copies from, because i had no idea, and they provided me with the info (#huslteheart, private profile), also they told me that he and his trading bot were trade banned (although i couldn't see the banned label on their steam profiles). Also i've made some kind of investigation of possible alt accounts which is on that same thread on the forums (IE) [MAY BE USEFUL].
    I could contact one of the users on his friend list (got the list on Steamrep history, the scammer had his profile public a couple of days before) and i asked him what he knew about that seller, he told me he scammed him a copy of a game (revoked also, i don't remember which game), just a couple of days before, almost at the same time the rust of mine).

Some days had passed and 2 more persons claimed to me of having their copy disappeared (revoked), the 3 copies which were claimed belong to the 6 which I bought in that same purchase to the accused (I have it written down in my logs). I obviously provided with 3 extra other copies to these people who traded them from me because it was my responsibility, while trying to continue with solving this.

I sent a friend request to the accused during one of the firsts days of noticing the first revoke and knowing his profile, unfortunately he was always offline (and is today), but he accepted it the following days. I left him some messages but he connected only some times and disconnected instantly, for reading messages only i guess, so i left a message accusing him and telling i was going to report him, and it wasn't until 06/03/15 when he got online because of what i told him and chatted me.

Unfortunately i forgot to take screenshots of the conversation, you will have to trust my word. His english was pretty difficult to understand (i think he is russian), he played the part of a victim, he told me he bought a 4pack with steam wallet made by selling tf2 keys (although steam said it was bought with credit card) and that Steam made a refund of the 4pack to his Steam Wallet without his consent, but his wallet got locked and he couldn't spend anything.
    He provided me with screenshots of: -Steam's e-mail informing a Rust 4pack was refunded. - Steam's warning dialog of fraudulent activity suspect in his acc , and - His wallet ammount. (All In Evidence)

I told him to unprivate his profile, he did, that account has some games, some level, not VERY used account. (IE) He «looked like» wanting to help, he told me he sent a ticket to steam support and he was not a scammer, i told i wanted to see the ticket and we needed to do something to get my keys back, i didn't understand much of what he said he kept repeating he was not a scammer, i kept insisting after that that something should be done and he stopped answering me. He was online the rest of the day and disconnected at the end of it.

UNTIL THEN HE IS STILL OFFLINE, IF HE COOPERATED TO SOLVE THIS, I WOULDN'T BE REPORTING HIM BUT I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION, HE WON'T CONNECT OR ANSWER THE MESSAGES I AM STILL SENDING HIM. Today he connected for the first time again (and disconnected instantly), i guess to read messages, he made his profile private again.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of the initial trade agreement & Proof that you verified the identity of the person

As it was a dispenser.tf purchase, there is not a conversated 'agreement', but instead, evidence of a purchase being made in that site, which implies the agreement.

21 keys being sent to the dispenser.tf bot:

[​IMG]

The owner of dispenser.tf, Joto, provided himself the information of the trade/purchase made on 20th Jan of 6 Rusts for 21 Tf2 Keys, you can see it on the thread i made on their forums: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/16516/
    It is explicit who is the owner of the trade bot (the accused), information given by Joto.
    Also there is an investigation i've made of possible ALT accounts, you should keep an eye on it.

Proof of the broken agreement or scam attempt

I have the conversation with the three different people by e-mail who told me their games got revoked AND a copy of the steam support e-mail with the ticket response of the first guy who had his copy revoked.

[​IMG]

Translated: http://pastebin.com/RjYTbjjE

Library of the first guy who had my rust revoked:
    [​IMG]

Other Evidence:

These are the screenshots the accused gave me:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is a screenshot of his profile while it was public (page has some misplaced images because i saved the whole page):
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Agusfn

Agusfn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30407746