1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198163221125 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Doge 13, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Doge 13

Doge 13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117278795
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198163221125

Victim profile: 76561198194823319

What happened? Description:
    This guy randomly Send me a chat if i have a credit card btw this guy is a kid and hes 8 yrs old...and hes been scamming some people for items and credit cards and this kid is blaming someplayer that he/she scammed him which he dint got scammed he was the one who was scamming players...​

Provide Evidence:
    This Guy Randomly Friended me saying if i had credit card i said yes
    He said he would offer me hes aussies but he say i must tell him the number i got to google and search up some fake credit numbers and he said i must tell him the card numbers then he'll accept the trade i told him the card number i said accept trade he said wait 8x and he said its fake . then after 1 minute he ask my whole name i said tell me first he told hes name probably it was fake and i told my name not the real name a fake name then he wants my zip postal code my country my street my adress i asked why he said for REFUNDS i said why refund i dint get your stuff then he trys to scare me saying that hes 70 friends will report me...btw this is an 8 yrs old kid who wants my credit card and he have been scamming others people items and credit cards...and he needs my phone number...​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Can you please upload a screenshot of the entire chat and also explain whether a scam attempt has taken place?
  3. Doge 13

Doge 13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117278795
    Hi srry for being a late reponder i was busy school ... well i dont have the screenshots when he was online i said wanna play tf2 he said busy playing minecraft later on im playing tf2 he randomly asked me if i got a credit card and that is all were it happened now he unfriend and blocked me