1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198163335184 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by GLaMONSTER, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Sandalf

Sandalf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56202924
    I was just wondering were my unusual was, but i see that it is in his backpack with the other 9 unsusuals he has scammed...
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello all,

Please don't use this thread as a discussion. Go wherever you like, but reports are NOT intended as a discussion thread. If you have something constructive to add, like EVIDENCE that proves or disproves the report, you are welcome to reply. But opinion of that a report is false, repping, commentary, or whatever, are NOT wanted.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    • Repping, the report stands by itself, any "repping" is void in relation to a report.
    • Opinions on the report as a whole.
    • Discussing anything off-topic between posters not involved in this trade.
    • "Reporting" the accused, your should make your own report.
    • Petty replies or discussions with reporter not related to this particular trade.
    Things that we DO want to see are:
    • Asking reporter to complete evidence for they forgot some screenshot, or screenshot is not up for scrutiny, etc.
    • Asking accused for specific types of evidence to prove their innocence.
    • Accused party replying, settling the report by either counter evidence (trade history), . (don't keep accusations go back and forth, resolve the issue or get out).
    • If there is a argument about the evidence provided, being fake or w/e, NAME the evidence, and tell what is wrong with it exactly.
    • People adding evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    People violating this will receive:
    • 3 warning points for 6 months.
    • Keeping up such infractions will end up in a permanent ban from our forums at admins' discretion.
    Be advised, at 5 or more warning points you are automatically banned from the forums for incrementally long periods of time.