1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198163479219 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Starponk2, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44506465
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198163479219

Victim profile: 76561198049278658

What happened? Description:
    He added me to crosstrade csgo keys for osrs gp. He sent me a long story of how he got scammed and said he won't go first. I felt bad so I went first for 6 keys. Gave him the gp, he logs out and cancels the trade. Only got scammed 6 keys but its very sad how he has to scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    FULL CHAT
    Starponk2: yo
    Starponk2: how may i help you
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: hey man im looking to trade csgokey-07scape
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: i have about 90 keys in stock if your interested
    Starponk2: sweet lemme sell some zulrah loot
    Starponk2: i only hav e6m atm, bought 40 keys over the last two days
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: hmm alright
    Starponk2: i can try to buy like 12 right now :)
    Starponk2: w 321 clan warS?
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: ok hold on a sec
    Starponk2: rsn?
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: Rone Dawg
    Starponk2: aight
    Starponk2: do you have rep
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: yes i have a couple people that bought off me
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: i sold about 10 keys to one guy yesterday
    Starponk2: i bought over 70m wroht of keys, and sold for paypal/bitcoins
    Starponk2: are youc ool with going first?
    Starponk2: i have a lot of rep on my profile
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: sorry i'm willing to do half half because you have a lot of rep but i've been scammed by people that have a lot of rep and theres no way that i'm willing to go first
    Starponk2: half half?
    Starponk2: 6 keys then 6 keys?
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: you can go half first ill pay you then you send other half
    Starponk2: or what odyou mean :3
    Starponk2: ok
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS has accepted your request to trade.
    Starponk2: 725k ea
    Starponk2: 4.35m for 6 keys
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: ok
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: any preference for keys?
    Starponk2: ahhh one regular csgo key
    Starponk2: the rest you can pick
    Starponk2: accepting right after it gets confirmed :)
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: i said half half
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: you go first then i confirm
    Starponk2: oh
    Starponk2: ok
    Mainerds | TRADING KEYS: ok
    Starponk2: accepted
    Starponk2: lol
    Starponk2: yo...
    Starponk2: don't do this.
    Starponk2: confirm the trade

Right after he logs out of runescape and doesn't confirm the trade, he changes his picture and name right away.​

Attached Files:

2. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46063731
    Do you have the screen shot of the rs trade? Tbh this has holes in it.
  3. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately, I do not. I did not see the scam coming. You can't view trade histories on runescape. All I have is the steam pics. But he did change his name and picture RIGHT after he scammed me. Also, he disabled people from commenting on his profile, even if you're added.
  4. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Oh. I thought you were an admin. "Just joined today account". Lol I have a feeling you're his friend. f✿✿✿ off.
  5. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    ...relax this is my first time on this site I came to check a guy's rep and saw this, seeing as you're also a new user I don't see why you're being so aggressive towards me.
  6. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Yeah I made an account on this forums to report a scammer who scammed me today. No s✿✿✿ I'm a new user. And think about it, a guy just got scammed, and another c✿✿✿ tries to defend the scammer. How would the guy who got scammed react? (Note: c✿✿✿ = you). f✿✿✿ off.
  7. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    What? Go to bed I think you're tired. Let the admins see this then. I just tried to help you by asking you to post the screen shots and you keep cursing at me.

PS: I hope he gets away with it you prick.
  8. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    "I just tried to help you" "I hope he gets away". Okay. Now I'm sure you're with the scammer, or maybe you're the scammer. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ c✿✿✿, can't wait for steam to put a trade ban on your account. Lol. Saying that you're trying to help me when you just joined today. That really doesn't help back up your statement about trying to help me. Gtfo please, you're not helping.
  9. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    Sigh I just don't understand. Good luck.
  10. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    I knew it, you are on his friends list. Both of you have a bunch of UPD, unknown profiles, on your friend lists. Hmmm suspicious? Very. Thanks, I just got proof that you're a potential scammer too. Can't wait for an Admin to see this.

Attached Files:

11. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    First of all I didn't even know that's who you were talking about, I just spent a good minute checking out his profile and all his "Keys" that you have in your screen shot above are non existent, only some random guns. He seems like a casual Cs:go player and not a guy who hoards massive amounts of keys. How are we sure you didn't scam him and now you're playing defense. You don't even have a screen shot of the trade. I'm sure your very hurt but instead of using the word "c✿✿✿" every other sentence, look at factors. You don't to say anything else to me, let the admins deal with this and if they believe I'm guilty... then I'll take the trade lock or whatever they throw at me.
  12. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Sucks. I already took a screenshot before he traded the keys away. Don't even try to trick me. Get him to show his inventory history if you wanna prove he's innocent. Trades better be in the same date too, 3-1-15. Don't even f✿✿✿✿✿✿ try to defend him, c✿✿✿. I know you're both in this together. Lol you trying to prove me wrong just made it obvious you're both in this together. Sad. When is an Admin going to see this?

Attached Files:

13. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    If he didn't have keys, how did I get this screenshot? Good game kid, you just exposed yourself.

Attached Files:

14. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Thanks for reminding me to check the trade. Here's the date it's declined. Why didn't I save the runescape trade screen? RWT is against the rules and is done at risk. I'm not stupid enough to provide evidence of RWT. I took the risk, got scammed, but at least I'm going to expose the scammer. Don't even try to prove me wrong, b✿✿✿✿. "How are we sure you didn't scam him and now you're playing defense." YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE TO EVEN TRY TO CALL ME A SCAMMER. Sad. Why wouldn't I call you s✿✿✿ scammers a c✿✿✿?

Attached Files:

15. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Again, constant name changes. LOL. More proof for me.
    Too bad he forgot to change his steam URL. Ha. TOO LATE.

Attached Files:

16. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Good thing steam keeps the same name after you ignore someone.
  17. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

18. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    The same way I got this? Listen, I was never accusing you of anything but why would YOU be offering him the trade. (Your photo not mine)

Attached Files:

19. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Yeah it shows up as a trade offer when the other person doesn't confirm their email.
  20. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:

", I just spent a good minute checking out his profile and all his "Keys" that you have in your screen shot above are non existent, only some random guns. He seems like a casual Cs:go player and not a guy who hoards massive amounts of keys. " You already f✿✿✿ed up at that statement. Stop trying kid. I post a steamrep report on him and he instantly trades his keys to a different account. That says enough. Again, no point arguing with you. Wait for an admin to review this.