1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198163479219 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Starponk2, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44506465

If he wants to defend against that, he can show his trade history on today's date. If not, I guess I win.
  2. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46063731
    You're attacking me as if I was him, I've said some facts and you've refused to address them, you also said RWT was against the rules, it seems that you went on either way. Wheres your screen shots of him xfering the keys? If you truly are a victim, I take back what I said earlier as I was just cheesed you kept calling me a c✿✿✿ lol. However that doesn't change the fact this post is a sponge with many many many many holes.
  3. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    You've made it obvious you're part of the scam. Look at how hard you're trying to defend him. If you're so sure he's innocent, why not just wait for an admin to review this? You're constantly trying to defend him. "Wheres your screen shots of him xfering the keys?" How clueless are you? How do you expect me to access his trade history. Again, if he's innocent, hes should be able to provide a screenshot of his trade history on 3-1-15. I'm calling you a c✿✿✿ because you are one. Keep trying, I'm done replying to you. I'll wait for an Admin to justify this.
  4. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?board=27.0
    Again, you tard, read my text. I know I f✿✿✿✿✿✿ went on either way. This isn't my first time trading gp for keys. Go check my rep page on my profile. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't allow the public to post on my profile and steam rep page. Sad how you're trying to frame the victim. Neck yourself.

Attached Files:

5. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    Not my first trading either. I'm trying so hard to defend a guy who I believe is innocent as he's gone first in our trades more than once. Although I believe he's innocent if hes proven guilty I will indeed "neck" myself. Also I did suggest letting the admin review like 10 posts ago but then you went on to post like 6 things in a row. Don't reply to me anymore I'm done picking sides you will not win this with the miniscule amount of evidence you have.
  6. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    "First of all I didn't even know that's who you were talking about, I just spent a good minute checking out his profile and all his "Keys" that you have in your screen shot above are non existent, only some random guns. He seems like a casual Cs:go player and not a guy who hoards massive amounts of keys."

A few posts later:

"I'm trying so hard to defend a guy who I believe is innocent as he's gone first in our trades more than once."

He's gone first in your trades?

So you did know who I was talking about. You f✿✿✿ed up again in your lie. I believe the only evidence that I'm missing is the runescape trade. The rest is pretty obvious. He's given many signs of being a scammer such as constant name and picture changes, and he tried to completely change his inventory. I wanna stop replying but you keep giving me more evidence that you're scammer's friend and failing at defending him. :)
  7. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    Yes I've traded him "A" key for gold on multiple occasions. He does not seem like he hoards keys nor gold. Funny guy you either leave it to the admin or you shut it, your screenshot is about as valid as the one i posted.
  8. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    What???? ask anybody if what you just said made any sense, you're slipping kid. At the time I posted that I didn't know that was who you were speaking of. Once I acknowledged that it was him. I then gave you my info on OUR trades. You're so stupid its beyond measure. I'll say it again let the admins deal with it before you make yourself look stupider.
  9. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    Your screenshot showed me offering him keys........ I did not offer keys, I traded him GP and he didn't trade me keys. Lmfao you're telling me to shut it when you try to argue against me on MY post.
  10. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:
    I'm stupid?
    "At the time I posted that I didn't know that was who you were speaking of."

You just admit you tried to defend someone you weren't aware of. L0L you say my report has holes but look at your fail defense...... You want me to stop replying yet you continue to reply. Have fun with the 4.25m he scammed me. It's way too obvious that you're both in this together.
  11. Trap Lord

Trap Lord New User

Steam:
    Rofl did I try defending him BEFORE I acknowledged it was him? Go to the first 3-4 posts and read. The answer is a big fat no. Yes you are stupid. My bank on OS is worth a bit under a mill so If I had access to your "4.25m" I'm sure I'd actually be playing the game instead of logging on once a week. I'll say no more. You're stupid though.
  12. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please add a screenshot of your inventory trade history in full and uncropped and with the URL bar included.
  13. Starponk2

Starponk2 New User

Steam:

Attached Files: