1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198164697910 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Munker, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munker

Munker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53016334
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198164697910

Victim profile: 76561198066298396

What happened? Description:
    Impersonated a middleman from this website and disconnected during the trade with my knife and awp. and thats all I have to say about that.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshot of profile, and of scammed trades.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Munker Can you please provide us with uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible? If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Additionally, if you can provide a screenshot of your conversation and the agreement to pay however much for your items, that would be fabulous.

Finally, do you have a link to the SteamRep profile of the buyer/seller who invited this middleman impersonator?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Munker

Munker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53016334
    I did not screenshot the chat, and I don't have the account of the buyer.

Attached Files:

4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Munker The accused is already marked, but if you would like to help solidify the existing evidence against them, I will need you to take a new screenshot of your trade history from in your web browser. While taking the picture, hover your mouse over the name of the person you traded with. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this. Click on that name and load their Steam profile. Take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, but before uploading, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report. Thank you very much.
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.