1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198165031912 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MiamiDade, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:150984181
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198165031912

Victim profile: 76561198262234091

What happened? Description:
    I believe I have way more than enough evidence to catch this scammer. I just realized this guy has bad rep on this site (I didn't know). I am hoping to get this guy banned or best case scenario, I get my items back. Check out my evidence. I can provide video proof or anything.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 382097 Here is how it all started after I added a trade offer on a trading website called SurvivorsRest
    View attachment 382098 Here you can see how it all elevated and he sent me a screenshot as his "proof" of being legit.
    View attachment 382099 This is the screenshot HE sent me. There you can see a chat with me and his paypal screenshot. I also noticed his transactions are invalid because some are in March 2016, Which hasn't even passed since we are in February. I didn't realize till after I gave him my items.
    View attachment 382100 This is the end of the conversation, I found it a little odd that he wanted everything in bulk. But I didn't doubt since he has 63 pages of good rep and he was level 120 on steam.
    View attachment 382101 This is my paypal, I haven't received anything nor will I, Since it's been like 3 hours. If you need more evidence of my paypal just ask.
    View attachment 382102 This is a picture of his profile picture on steam with the conversation on the side.
    View attachment 382103 These are the items I sent him, Total worth around 500 dollars or more, (NOT FREE) I was suppose to get paypal money.
    View attachment 382104 Here you can see he blocked me after not responding to me.​

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @MiamiDade

You need to provide a screenshot from your Inventory History uncropped and fullscreen from a web browser pointing your mouse on the accused's name so the URL will popup in the bottom left of your browser.
  3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade New User

Steam:
    http://screencast.com/t/4Uqe5wcfMG , When I hover my mouse over it, It won't popup. What's the problem?
  4. MiamiDade

MiamiDade New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade New User

Steam:
    There

Attached Files:

6. Caezar.

Caezar. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102383092
    Could someone finally take a look at this report and resolve it ? :)
  7. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Moving to review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    TFD_Industries™ likes this.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.