1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198165360904 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by TuckleMyHuckle, Jul 25, 2015.

1. TuckleMyHuckle

TuckleMyHuckle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73749303
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198165360904

Victim profile: 76561198107764334

What happened? Description:
    I filed a report on the partner of this, This man was buying my knife, I asked for $160, he asked for a middle man from valve's employment list and brought in this guy who was telling me to trade my knife to him claiming he worked from valve, he had a steam rep link in his profile that sent me to the real Vatily who is a valve employee, when looked at his current profile, he was not, and I called him out on it when he says he was using his home account, he then called me a troll for asking for more proof, him and the buyer were not talking at the same time EVER and would often talk about things the other were saying such as me being worried about getting robbed, and the buyer brought that up right after i said it to the middleman. I believe they were the same people.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      102.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      101.2 KB
      Views:
    • Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      File size:
      108.6 KB
      Views:
    *SHALLTEAR* likes this.
  2. TuckleMyHuckle

TuckleMyHuckle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73749303
  3. *SHALLTEAR*

*SHALLTEAR* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51653544
    i can confirm this. the same guy, said exactly the same thing to me today. he tell me that he would offer me Bayonet vanilla+35 keys for my STTflipknife ultraviolet MW. After that he told me *you know that it would takes 7 days before i can trade those item i bought from the store?* i agreed and then he tell me that hes calling an admin to help us with the trade, as a middleman of course. And then i know it was something fishy so i told him that i only wanted a DIRECT TRADE not any middleman or something like that. And now he started to took a while longer to reply. After that i went in this site and saw that he have an unconfirmed report, exactly the same case/type of attempting to scam. I told him that he have a report at *steamrep.com* and he said that it was just a report... and then he went offline.
  4. *SHALLTEAR*

*SHALLTEAR* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51653544
    #update
    Forgot to take screens of the conversation. I blocked him so suddenly.
  5. HeliX_

HeliX_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5073016
    Tried it on me too.

Attached Files:

6. Shady159Cz

Shady159Cz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69035352
    I just got scamed exactly by this user.. Unfortunatelly, I lost like 120€ and dont know what to do... I guess they wont give me the items back. :C
  7. #YOLOSwagFTW

#YOLOSwagFTW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56688215
    Almost got me. Thanks to you guys, you saved me. :)

Attached Files:

8. ur gf's fav m8

ur gf's fav m8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57858346
    He want to trade one of his knifes against my knife and my awp. Is it possible that he can scam me in a trade like this? I`m meaning he puts a knife in the trade to.. I`m new with trading things please help