1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198167301833 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Martin Kirejevskij, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Martin Kirejevskij

Martin Kirejevskij New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50021417
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198167301833

Victim profile: 76561198060308563

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to upgrade my items to an more expensive knife. I had listed my items on Csgolounge for a few days without getting good offers, most wanted a lot more than what their knife was worth, some was obvious scammers.

This guy who scammed me seemed pretty legit and nice when talking to, he posted imgur links with photos of knives that i wanted so i got the right one.

he had so many + reps and stuff, pictures on steam with high value items like dragonlores, howls, karambits.

On the photo he sent at first you could see he had 10,4 k USD and after he had purchased the knife i wanted i asked him to post a photo on his OPskins, my chat and his trade history in the same picture, not long after he posted it and his Opskins account had 10,2k USD, so i could see he had purchased the knife and had the trade on hold for the item.. waiting for me to send my offer so he then could counteroffer.

I sent the items and then he blocked me...

I started following the comments on his profile and could see that it is bots posting, or his scammer friends.

anyhow, my items are gone and will most likely stay that way sadly, but i want to get this guy tradebanned or something so his scams stops..

also his links was infected with virus so i started getting popus and advertisement and stuff all over my browser, steam etc...

The items stolen were:
    (Gutknife Fade - Factory new)
    (AWP Asiimov - Well worn)
    (SSG 08 Blood in the water - Minimal wear)
    (Desert Eagle Golden Koi - Factory new)
    (StatTrak FiveSeven Monkey Business - Field tested)

All in all about 160 Euros.

After this i have decided to stop playing csgo for ever.​

Provide Evidence:
    His traderules was that i had to send first so he could buy the knife from OPskins and i then couldnt back out after he bought it.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report - these trade rules are bogus to say the least - that should have been a red flag.
    Any legit trader will do a 1 for 1 trade regardless but this is rather popular lately. Moving this to review.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I will need one more additional thing @Martin Kirejevskij
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  4. Martin Kirejevskij

Martin Kirejevskij New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50021417
    Here, i hovered over his name as asked for. Thx for your help!

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks