1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198167815760 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by repuls0r, Feb 23, 2015.

1. repuls0r

repuls0r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14797196
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198167815760

Victim profile: 76561197989860121

What happened? Description:
    We agreed to trade my Karambit Marble Fade + Awp Asiimov FT + 28keys for his Karambit Fade 90/5/5
    However due my carelessness, i did not include his knife in the trade offer and i also approved the email confirmation. This I am not denying in anyway that it is not my fault.
    Upon realizing what I had done, he had already accepted the trade offer. I immediately pm'd him about the matter and he told me that he is currently out and will hit me up later when he is back.
    I have included the SS for our entire conversation from start to end.
    To cut things short, he has now decided to not return me a single skin or key and deleted me from his friend list.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have atatched the full conversation and all required photos​

Attached Files:

2. [EX3D] Annihilator

[EX3D] Annihilator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13312883
    That guy deserves to be marked imo.
  3. repuls0r

repuls0r New User

Steam:
    I would like to bring to the attention of the Admins that the accused has given the skin back to me.

Please do not take this report into consideration as he is not a scammer.
  4. repuls0r

repuls0r New User

Steam:
    The issue between us has been settled.

I would like to request the Admins to delete this report if possible as both parties are happy and all issues have been resolved.
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    As this was sorted out, I'll close this thread. The initial behavior of the accused was, indeed, worrisome and will be noted for future reports against them should they come up.