1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198168107882 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by vracks., Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vracks.

vracks. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:157150609
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198168107882

Victim profile: 76561198274566946

What happened? Description:
    I was selling a Dragon Lore (field tested) in https://www.playerauctions.com and a guy contacted me to see if he could negotiate, see when I was able to make the trade, etc. So we talked via mail and we arranged the price of $719,01 usd, 5 minutes after this happened a mail arrived in my inbox that said that my dlore was purchased and the steps I should make in order to get the money, because the site operates with a "safe" system that once the money first goes to the webpage and once the buyer accepts that the skin was delivered, I get the money. So the mail had the same name that the webpage uses for any mail they deliver "[email protected]", but it was faked. the guy had sent that email and changed the name of the mail. So I got fooled by this and gave him my skin. He automatically blocked me after I sent the skin.​

Provide Evidence:
    I think that there is nothing left to say and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I had bought this dlore in march for $1250 in items and now I feel like s✿✿✿ because I left all that money go down the drain.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @vracks I need to see the agreement thru steam chat screenshots - nothing else is acceptable here as in where you would talk to this user as that doesn't link back to that users steamID or yours.
  3. vracks.

vracks. New User

Steam:
    Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 5.57.19 PM.png This screenshot shows the chat agreement, like who would f✿✿✿✿✿✿ fake being scammed. I've been 30 minutes getting all the screenshots and writing s✿✿✿. If you don't believe me just let him scam more ✿✿✿✿✿✿s like me. Like how much proof do you want, I don't have his cellphone number.
  4. vracks.

vracks. New User

Steam:
    Is this ok?

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that screenshot shows no agreement for any item for any amount.
    No need to get vulgar here - we require evidence to tag - just how it is. So far you've not provided what I need based on our policies.
    Lots of users make reports here that are false - so we treat each one the same and require certain things.
    Do you have what is required as in screenshots of the steam chat showing the full agreement you had with this user? yes or no ...that's all I need.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    no its not - doesn't show any agreement for items for payment amounts or anything.
  7. vracks.

vracks. New User

Steam:
    Did you read what I said in the description? The agreement didn't occurred via steam. I will show you each one of the mails now.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok without the agreement/chat thru steam chat screenshots only we can't process this report.
    You are welcome to report to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.