1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198168264022 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Silver Scrub!, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver Scrub!

Silver Scrub! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:107578465
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198168264022

Victim profile: 76561198175422658

What happened? Description:
    I open csgoraffling.com to bet some weapons and then i saw one guy by name ''Asih'' said anyone selling weapon i pay first. Then i said i sell we can use middleman from steamrep.com he add me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    He tryed also to scam me!​

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      26.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      28.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
    • 66.PNG
      66.PNG
      File size:
      153 KB
      Views:
  2. Silver Scrub!

Silver Scrub! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:107578465
    Why the f* dont you do anything.. he tryed to scam me... watch csgoraffling his there like everyday his writing buying skins, buying skins, trying to scam people and you not doing anything? He tryed to scam me and more people you dont do anything - and you banned me 254 days ago because of nothing... this is bullshit...
  3. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Silver Scrub!

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots ...)
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing. What we needed here would be full unedited screenshots of chat and your paypal history.

The other thing I would like to mention is that you shouldn't be raging here. There are loads of old reports and we are solving them one by one. It takes time.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.