1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198168646138 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Wallace472, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Wallace472

Wallace472 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72238477
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198168646138

Victim profile: 76561198104742683

What happened? Description:
    first of all it started with a game of spycrab,, he said that if i didn't run he would give me his entire backpack and that he was leaving tf2 to play other games (i wasn't going to run in the first place) he won and i gave him his winnings fairly. later he asked me 'questions' this was his word for favors, first it started with wanting a key, i asked him why and he said he wanted to buy a taunt called the pool party before he leaves tf2 because "it was his dream" so i gave him the key after being pressured in and guilt tricked, plus the fact that if i did not give him the key i thought he would not give me his backpack. he later asked me for 8 ref and also my ap-sap, which i gave to him. by then i had to go and he said that he would send me a trade offer by the next day. and the next day no trade offer had been received. his excuse for this was his trade offer system was broken, i went along with this and asked him for the items, he said yes but if i gave him all my ref and my strange weapons i could have it in an hour, by this point i had had enough, i called him a scammer and said i was recording (just to scare him, sadly i wasn't recording,) but i did manage to get these screenshots which you can see in my evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2019
  2. But artist, you scammed me :), and i put a screenshot of you trying to scam me on your report :)
  3. Wallace472

Wallace472 New User

Steam:
    you know no one believes you, we have proof and we have many people who say that you have scammed them, there is no point digging yourself into a bigger hole
  4. Wallace472

Wallace472 New User

Steam:
    is an admin going to come and check this report or something?
  5. Wallace472

Wallace472 New User

Steam:
    you should make your own report too, every report takes us 1 step closer to nailing this mother fudger