1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198169012170 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by «DB» BL4ZE, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «DB» BL4ZE

«DB» BL4ZE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118583961
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198169012170

Victim profile: 76561198197433651

What happened? Description:
    So this guy named J E R S E Y he targets Filipino steam users just like me and will trade you for money i thought it was real because he gave me a code with 2 letters missing on it then i say give me the code first before i accept it and he said no you need to accept it first and i say no too because i don't trust him. suddenly i accepted it and then i was scammed by him​

Provide Evidence:
    So this guy named J E R S E Y he targets Filipino steam users just like me and will trade you for money i thought it was real because he gave me a code with 2 letters missing on it then i say give me the code first before i accept it and he said no you need to accept it first and i say no too because i don't trust him. suddenly i accepted it and then i was scammed by him​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    But you've not added anything additional for any acceptable report here so its rather invalid - plus we don't accept code reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.