1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198169405650 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Angry Doge 2, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angry Doge 2

Angry Doge 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144537356
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198169405650

Victim profile: 76561198249340440

What happened? Description:
    A very long time ago added him on a game called duelyst and we used to be friends. FFW a few years and he messages me that my steam account has fraudulent items and sends me a picture "proving" it. After a bit of convincing me that this is legit he told me to add this "Steam Admin" to try to fix this issue. So after a bit i added him on steam and we discussed the issue for a bit (which i have screenshots of) and this eventually led to steam having "issues" with my account and that he needed my username and password to log in to fix it manually but i refused to send it and he never sent any real evidence of working for valve.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope that this is enough/valid evidence and i seriously hope that somebody does something about this guy and his predatory actions before he tries this on somebody else. Unfortunately they both blocked me so i cant get better pictures but i hope these should be fine.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry all your evidence is way to cropped to review.
    You left out the other user also.
    You can resubmit if you have the images in full screen as required however I do advise you just report them to Valve as your friend was likely hijacked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.