1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198169749481 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by depressed and suicidal, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressed and suicidal

depressed and suicidal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57882621
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198169749481

Victim profile: 76561198076030970

What happened? Description:
    He added me from /r/dota2trade and we agreed on him buying my SF arcana for 28€, after I gave him the item he blocked me and never sent me the money. All the chat logs are on discord since that is what we used to do the trade. He sent me 0.5€ on my PayPal with an invoice since we were just checking if my paypal wasn't working because when he tried to send me an email it didn't work.

If there is anything else you need from me just tell me, I will do my best to get the proof needed.​

Provide Evidence:
    discord logs.PNG Here is where you can see the price, after I sent him the trade I said "Done" and "aight so 27.5€", after I realised he had blocked me I sent another invoice for 22€ and said if he did pay me back I wouldn't report him, or if he didn't have the money he should be the man and give the item back. He never responded to that invoice so I canceled it after 2 days.

paypal proof.PNG Here is the first invoice and you can see my canceled invoice.

trade proof.PNG Here it shows that I did send him my item.

trade proof with profile.PNG Here you can see that is him aswell.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we only accept steam chat - nothing thru discord is acceptable.
    NEVER discuss steam trading thru anything but steam chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.