1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198170043051 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Microscopic Tadpoles, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Microscopic Tadpoles

Microscopic Tadpoles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94171266
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198170043051

Victim profile: 76561198148608261

What happened? Description:
    im a noob at csgo with 64 hours, and i have a usp-s | orion, worth a bit over 10 dollars that i bought. this dude, im not sure from where, tries to shark/scam/fraud (i have no idea whats the difference, dont hurt me). he offered a Galil AR | Eco (ft), worth $1.5, and i immediately knew he was trying to trick me into giving away my usp-s. so i pretended like i didnt know anything about trading so i can get proof. he claims he doesnt know how much both mine and his skin is worth, but he has over 1000 hours on csgo so im pretty sure he knows alot about trading. so it was not possible for him not to know about the price of the weapons without checking the price. if he genuinely did not know the price, he woulnt call me a f✿✿, shown in the screenshot, and unfriend me. tell me if you need more info and information.​

Provide Evidence:
    the evidence is in the screenshots, and my opinion is shown in the description. notice how he called me a f✿✿ after he realizes i know that he is scamming me. and a person with 1100+ hours wouldn't base the price of the skin on "faith".​

Attached Files: