1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198170456374 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Aimward, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53615428
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198170456374

Victim profile: 76561198067496585

What happened? Description:
    Guy posted a trade on csgolounge.com: Stattrak AK-47 Vulcan (Minimal Wear) for Stattrak M4A4 Asiimov (Field-tested). I checked marketplace, Vulcan was $240, Asiimov $170. I decided to add Stattrak AWP Boom (Field-tested) - $70. I sent him a steam-offer 2:1 my skins for his AK. But i didn't noticed, there was only Stattrak AK-47 Vulcan (Well-worn) in his inventory and i chose it for trade. It's about $92 and i lost about $150.
    Yes, that was my fail, i was lost attention. But such people should be punished for justice.

But i looked at his nicknames and list of his friends. He had prevoius nickname "Jabb". Also he has a friend called Jabbar Bad Santa. I cheched inventory of this guy and he had both items Stattrak AK-47 Vulcan (Minimal Wear) which he offered with his fake account on csgolounge.com and Stattrak M4A4 Asiimov (Field-tested) which was stolen with my steam trade offer by his fake account. Here's his info:
    | steamname: Jabbar Bad Santa
    | steam3ID: [U:1:33169300]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:16584650
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993435028
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/decedecedece
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197993435028

Such people disgrace justice, and democratic countries USA and Djibouti which they chose to represent in their accounts. I ask to punish this human because noone in this world is not allowed to be unfair.
    God bless you.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    This guy changes nicknames every day. Today he posted trade with stattrak awp asiimov field-tested, but he had stattrak awp asiimov battle scared it his inventory. I'll load screenshots and links to his csgolounge profile and trades tomorow.
  3. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    As you can see, this guy blocked me, and i can't add him or send offer.
    And now he's trying to scam other people, who can lose their skins and their money.
    And his smufr account hid his inventory.
  4. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16584650
    Are you ✿✿✿✿✿✿ ? What, s your problem with me ? What do you think ? In this world exist only 1 m4a4 asiimov ? How many cases you open ? How many money you charge your wallet ? You think I look on a s✿✿✿ m4a4 asiimov ? I.m a trader idiot .I change weapons , I buy keys and change and buy .. You add me and start insult me very bad and tell me cause I stole you idk what weps ? What do you want? To Keep you on my favorite friend list ? I have delete you , block you and simply report you beiing so rude. I don.t care about what.s happens with your items , if you are noob and don, t keep eyes open , support conseciences.
  5. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    PATETHIC. I will report your post to ssa and bba for disturbing my time .
  6. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    As you can see, this guy blocked me, and i can't add him or send offer.
    And now he's trying to scam other people, who can lose their skins and their money.
    And his smufr account hid his inventory.

Attached Files:

7. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    Obiouvsly I block beacuse of you bad language . Was better to talk first and then take conclusions. Not like ...."hi" and then****** ******* **************.if you live like animals and can't do a normal convetsation why should I now ignoring you ? Open you eyes kid , and stop fake my steam profile status.
  8. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    Now Jabbar deleted his smurf (calling "Kala" now) from friends list. But those account keeps scamming yet.
    However, Jabbar read this thread and sold or traded some items and opened his inventory again.
    You guys can see everything in these screenshots.

Attached Files:

9. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    calling "Kelu" now, not Kala
  10. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66422018
    @Jabbar if you are that good trader why you wouldn't add/talk with the victim after that "trade". Why you blocked him?Your notes was that you have an vulcan in minimal wear condition.Why you have only well worn one in your backpack?Maybe quickswitch?
  11. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
  12. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    Nah he probably couldnt do a normal convetration because someone quickswitched his items.How would you feel if someone have scammed your $200 +/- stuff?
  13. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    If Jabbar is innocent, he can post here screens of his trades and community market history that he have traded, sold and bought during 7-8 days. If it's clear he can prove his innocence. If not - he just tries to lie to save his account with knives.
  14. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    The only thing i cant understand is that , that he said "Why you didnt want to have normal conversation and you just starting issue me". Well if someone would have scammed him he would do the same.
  15. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    If a person insult you and your family what ate you doing ? You don.t block him ?
  16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  17. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    That accident was not quickswitch. I saw his smurf account's trade on csgolounge (Stattrak AK Vulcan Minimal Wear for Stattrak M4A4 Asiimov Field-tested+adds), i sent steam trade offer to him with 2 my skins (Stattrak M4A4 Asiimov Field-tested+Stattrak AWP Boom Field-tested). But i didn't check skin in his inventory, and put it to trade window (he had Stattrak AK Vulcan, one key, one case and common cheap skin). 30 seconds later he confirmed those trade and i got Stattrak AK Vulcan Well-worn. You can see everything in screens i posted earlier.
    After i realized that i was scammed i tried to send trade offer back to that guy, but he blocked me. Then i checked his inventory and he didn't have any my skin. Next i checked his friends list and found Jabbar. It was not hard because smurf (called DoriN last friday) had only 6 friends. Jabbar has high steam level (30), and i checked his inventory. He had Stattrak AK Vulcan Minimal Wear and Stattrak M4A4 Asiimov Field-tested. Everything in screens i posted.
  18. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    How would I feel ? I watch cloosely every trade . Never happen
    And why you here ? A friend of him ?your question sounds personally like I was the scammer . If I.m wrong tell me .
  19. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    I don.t cate about his lost . He should speak normally and explain the problem .
    Anothet queation..why I accept his friend request ? If was scammed by me why I not instant block delete him?
  20. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    If I loose something I will add 100 peoples and will insult them ....this is normally ? Wtf . Who cares , who know and who accept to insult them and they familly for no reason beacause you lost some items ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.