1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198170456374 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Aimward, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Aimward, we need a screenshot of your Inventory History of the traded items, please make sure you put your mouse cursor in top of the StatTrak™ AK-47 | Vulcan . As we do have some requirements, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53615428
    One more proof:
    How could Jabbar find this thread? If he cheched every thread in steamrep forums it's like to look for a needle in a haystack. If you check his profile in steamrep - you'll see that he has no special reputation. But he didn't check his profile. He checked his smurf. And it has one Unconfirmed Report in it's Reputation Status.
    He found this thread where i have blamed him and started to lie sly and elude.
  3. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16584650
    This thread is not new :))) so if was what you say was finding instantly . Write simply on google decedecedece steam and you will find this thread . Just simply searching my account on google brcause now I.m at work and found this . So? I don.t give you any explication . You don.t deserve
  4. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    And I leave . I don.t care .steam will check and will see your ordinary afirmation. Hope get you away from steam, I understand your problems , but you take it personally with me just because I have an m4 asiimov in my inventory . And you talk very very dirt with me when I accept your friend request . ( you tell me cause you hope my mom dies in cancer ) . How to trate you ? Howwwwwwwee? Nevermind . Have a nice day and good luck . I.m glad cause you are scammed , and very happy about this . Just because you talk very bad about me and my family . Byeeeeeee
  5. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66422018
    I am here for help.I am not a friend of a victim.He started shying because he lost good skins.Why did u put an better condition of ak and in your bp was a worse? You dont care about his lost so why u are even bothering me here with your replies?
  6. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    I needed to make 3 screenshots to show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    MOD EDIT: I've hid the screenshots since they contain login id.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    Here we have it . LOOK what he said " I am flad cause you are scammed and very happy about this. He admit that he wanted to scam and also is happy with this
  8. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    Sorry for that.
    But you are lying, and steam support and steamrep will fight for justice.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Aimward , this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.

@Jabbar and @Dexter Dogger , please refrain from posting , if you have nothing to add.
    Hidden Content:
  10. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    I have something to add : Do you read the above reply . He admit that he try and he scammed the victim.

Nothing anymore to add. Thanks for your time
  11. Aimward

Aimward New User

Steam:
    Thank you.
    Good luck and have fun.
    Yours sincerely,
    Aimward.
  12. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    Lol. where I admit and try to scam him? Are you drunk ? I just told cause I.m happy about his problem because she insult me very bad , me and my family .very bad like "die in cancet " etc . See man ? You are 0 here and you think you are smartass . Man they are people capable and investigate this situation ...not you .
  13. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    Jabbar you will probably get a scammer tag here . Not me. You admit it. You cant hide the truth. I am not 0 here and if i am why are you still replying to me? Maybe you are under the 0 ?
  14. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:
    when all thruth come to surface I want also this "kid" been punishment beacuse he rape my reputation and directly accused me from no reason .

I quote mr. Moderator Jose :
    Hello @Aimward , this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
  15. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    And again jabbar called me kid. WHY? Because I here to help the Victim? You are calling everyone kid who knows if you are not one of them?
  16. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    @Jabbar now a big question. Why when i added you , you ignored me and set your profile to private? If you didnt scam anyone why are you so afraid ?
  17. Jabbar

Jabbar New User

Steam:

I don.t have what to talk with you . This is last question I.ll give you a response . Why I set it to private ? Because I can and I want !
    You don.t have any rights to come here and spamming with your absurd questions . If was something to hide I wouldn.t join to this post from first time . So take a breath buddy . Nule .
    This is my last post here , I don.t like this situation where this simple user abuse me.( alot of inutil questions , alot acussings etc ) . I don.t care about this thread , and better for future to ignore noob situation like this my profile will be private.
    I just keep my honour and leave from here to not start insult that kid. I.m not that kind of man who imediatly start to insult , but I also have a limit .
    I don.t make no worries about my account. I know I.m legit , no vacs , i invest some moneys and also participate to some actions. So wish you a better day !

...yours sincerely Jabbar
  18. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    Tell me in which rule there are is :Normal user can't ask any questions? Tell where you found it. SHOW me
  19. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm going to lock this until an admin takes it. If any of the parts has additional evidence, send me a message thru PM and I will reopen this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.