1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198171813131 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Report a Scam' started by |IND|MR.KILLER, Jul 14, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. |IND|MR.KILLER

|IND|MR.KILLER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:180046032
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198171813131

Victim profile: 76561198320357792

What happened? Description:
    Hello !
    So this guy added me 1 month ago from this subreddit - r/dota2trade to buy some cache sets(which are only giftable and cannot be sent via trade).
    After 1 month he finally replied by asking to buy one of the sets and asked me to go first.
    I generally don't go first but since he had a bigger inventory I decided to make an exception and go first.
    He promised to send me the items after his match completed so I waited and then after his match completed he removed.

Also during the brief period after his match ended (he didnt replied so I knew he scammed)and be before he could block me I commented on the activity feed of his saying "you blocked me ? nice scam" to which he replied he paid me 7 euros (while I asked 20$ in the chat) which further confirms that he is a scammer

Below in the evidence , you can see our chat log (from ss 1-6) and his dota profile activity feed(ss dota)​

Provide Evidence:
    Below in the evidence , you can see our chat log (from ss 1-6) and his dota profile activity feed(ss dota)​

Attached Files:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I need to see proof you sent what you did and didn't receive what was promised.
  3. |IND|MR.KILLER

|IND|MR.KILLER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:180046032
    here is ss offer - you can check that he declined my offer
    and in ss dota - you can check that I sent him the set "cinder sensei"

or if you want further proof you can enter his steam friend ID - 211547403 and check that I was the one who send him the item by even clicking on the profile shown in ss dota

Attached Files:

4. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined offer doesn't prove you didn't receive anything before or afterwards. I would need to see all trades from a set date. I have no idea what that date is since all of your screenshots exclude any date on them.
    Can you show which date you sent the item to them to start with?