1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198172235922 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alperen, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alperen

Alperen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97811231
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198172235922

Victim profile: 76561198155888190

What happened? Description:
    He tried to steal my account using that he reported my profile doing illegal activity etc. and wanted me to speak a mod of steam which sounds crazy​

Provide Evidence:
    they are fake support​

stral — dün 17:43
    hey
    hello sorry to bother you but you really need to know this
    Lprn — dün 17:46
    ?
    Astral — dün 17:46
    uhmm I wanted to apologize for the mistake I made that involves your steam account pls don't get mad that is why I message you immediately.
    Lprn — dün 17:47
    i dont get what you mean
    Astral — dün 17:48
    Let me explain this is what happened because recently I accidentally reported your steam account for doing an illegal purchase instead of someone else and when I contact steam support the admin said your account will be suspended

I'm really sorry I tried to tell them that it was a mistake profile ID but they won't listen to me, can you please help me to explain to them? I badly need your help to sort this
    Lprn — dün 17:49
    i dont think it is contacted with me
    Astral — dün 17:49
    is this your steam account? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lprn_/
    Steam Community :: Lprn
    Competitive PUBG Player SteamDB SteamGifts SteamRep Alienware Arena

Lprn — dün 17:50
    yes
    Astral — dün 17:50
    steam support emailed and sent me a steam link and discord where you can explain your side to prevent it from happening before it's too late

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964279229 and his official discord Dario Casali#3749
    Steam Community :: Second Banana
    No information given.

Lprn — dün 17:52
    wait what
    Astral — dün 17:52
    That's the steam dev just add him on steam or on his official discord instead so you can make an appeal and explain about the false report so you can prevent on getting ban
    Lprn — dün 17:52
    can you explain it from the start
    Astral — dün 17:53
    Like this is what happened, I was tricked by some motherf✿✿✿er and it cost me money and steam games and when I look at the report ticket that i made, i notice that I accidentally reported you for doing that instead of that motherf✿✿✿er however I tried to tell the steam dev through the ticket that it was all a mistake but he really wants you to appeal so that they can clarify it
    Lprn — dün 17:57
    i added him but steam doesnt work that way
    Astral — dün 17:57
    add him on steam
    Lprn — dün 18:00
    adde
    Astral — dün 18:00
    try to cancel the pending invite you sent on steam and add him again so they will notice it immediately
    how is it going?
    or add his official discord
    Dario Casali#3749
    Lprn — dün 18:08
    will they do something to my account?
    Astral — dün 18:08
    just inform them that I made an false report on your account so they will be inform a head of time
    Lprn — dün 18:31
    can you explain why did they ban you
    Astral — dün 18:35
    Because I made an false report that is why I inform you immediately so you can explain a head of time on the admin to prevent you from suspension
    Lprn — dün 18:35
    what happens if i dont
    Astral — dün 18:41
    Well then you will get the same penalty that I got
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172235922/
    Steam Community :: 76561198172235922

This is my steam profile now

I got ban because of the false report
    that is why I am very concern about your account since its my mistake that I made
    so kindly please explain to the steam dev that it was just an mistake
    and let them scan it so they will prove that your innocent and remove the reported file
    Lprn — dün 20:55
    i still didnt get the problem

Dario Casali — dün 18:04
    Hello, Greetings! This is Dario Casali from Steam, How may I help you?
    Lprn — dün 18:04
    i got message on false reporting my profile
    Dario Casali — dün 18:05
    Okay I see, can you please state your steam profile link so we can verify your account, Thank you.
    Lprn — dün 18:06
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lprn_
    Steam Community :: Lprn
    Competitive PUBG Player SteamDB SteamGifts SteamRep Alienware Arena

can you explain me the situation
    before you do something
    Dario Casali — dün 18:06
    Hold on for a moment while I'm verifying it. Thank you
    Lprn — dün 18:07

Dario Casali — dün 18:08
    Upon verifying, you're the recent steam user that I have received in my coordinator review panel about illegal activity for illegal purchasing and scam attempts. So I will be your support for this matter and I highly recommend you to be cooperative at all times on this issue so that we can easily fix this in no time.
    Lprn — dün 18:08
    illegal activity?
    what did i do about it
    Dario Casali — dün 18:09
    Could you please take a screenshot on your purchased history in steam so that we can check and scan if you're purchasing legally in steam.
    Lprn — dün 18:10
    arent you steam mod you should be able to see it all
    Dario Casali — dün 18:10
    Do you know where to find it ?
    Lprn — dün 18:10
    i mean i dont need to share them
    Dario Casali — dün 18:10
    How can we scan if you purchase legally on steam if you will not take a screenshot of your purchase history.
    Lprn — dün 18:11

those reports are fake at all im legit player
    i only know that i got banned from pubg due to unsual gameplay patterns
    Dario Casali — dün 18:13
    We are going to run your account in the validation program few minutes from now to fully check and scan it. Kindly logout your steam account in all devices so that as soon as the program will start it won’t be cancelled.
    Lprn — dün 18:13
    im playing csgo right now
    i cant
    Dario Casali — dün 18:13
    How long would that be?
    Lprn — dün 18:15
    can we talk in voice chat
    Dario Casali — dün 18:17
    I hope I can do that but as you know that this is a recorded conversation so the only thing that can keep this record session alive is through chat box. We don't do call since we caters all of the steam user worldwide and we cannot practice each language that's why it's better to use the universal language for better preference.
    Lprn — dün 18:18
    let me tell you what i understand from this conversation. Somebody reported me doing illegal sales and things right?
    so you are trying to confirm it
    Dario Casali — dün 18:19
    Let me know if you already logout so we can run the validation
    Lprn — dün 18:19
    what will you validate
    Dario Casali — dün 18:21
    The purchases you made on steam.
    Lprn — dün 18:23
    i posted a screenshot
    isnt it enough
    Dario Casali — dün 18:23
    We cannot validate it if you are still using it because it will be cancelled.
    Lprn — dün 18:27
    i will let you when i logout
    Dario Casali
    kullanıcısından gelen ve birkaç saniye süren bir cevapsız arama.
    — dün 19:29
    Lprn — dün 19:29
    i will logout in 45min
    nearly to 8.10
    Dario Casali — dün 19:30
    Okay just keep me in touch
    Lprn — dün 19:59
    done
    Dario Casali — dün 20:01
    In order for us to proceed kindly check your mobile SMS beacuse "A verification code was sent to phone number ending in '02'"
    Just forward the verification code that was sent from your mobile SMS so we can reset and remove the reported file in no time since you are not involve with the said issue.
    Lprn — dün 20:05
    Sorry but im very nervous about this processing
    It shouldnt be that hard to delete a report
    Dario Casali — dün 20:06
    Nothing to worry since that is normal we are going to change some of your credentials so that we can totally run it in our validation program and once we can confirm that you didn't do any illegal purchasing via the result then your credentials will be returned to normal
    Lprn — dün 20:07
    I already gave you a screenshot of my recent purchases
    It is only turkish lira and 1dollar=8tl
    Dario Casali — dün 20:08
    Yes but we need to validate your account so we would know if you are really purchasing legally on steam.
    Once we can confirm that you didn't do any illegal purchasing via the result then we will change it back to normal.
    Lprn — dün 20:13
    As i said it seems very suspicous to me i contacted steam support to see what they say about this.
    The guy who wanted me to talk to you said this was a false report.

He sent me this
    So i dont think you need to change things on my account
    Dario Casali — dün 20:17
    That is why we will validate your steam account to remove the reported file that has been flagged on your account so you can prevent on getting ban
    Lprn — dün 20:18
    Ive never seen or heard this kind of system
    Ive contacted steam so i will give new information after i get a message from them
    Dario Casali — dün 20:19
    Do you want me to provide my legal license and certification being an real steam valve support and legitimate admin so you will feel safe and secure?

Steam reputation.

Steam certificate.
    You may find me here https://www.valvesoftware.com/en/people . I'm currently working from valve company that
    Valve Corporation
    People at Valve - Valve Corporation
    We make games, Steam, and hardware. Join Us.

Search my name Dario Casali.
    Lprn — dün 20:50
    I saw them but i got lots of valuablr items on my account. If you are a steam support manager can you respond to HT-46KQ-FGYC-VJVD coded ticket

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Invalid - we do not review hijacking/phishing attempts nor do we review threats of any kind.
    Also if you paid attention this account was already community banned by Valve essentially Deleted by them already so there was no point in even making a report here.
    Only Valve should be told of situations like this.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Also the evidence is ALL UNACCEPTABLE we do not review anything to do with discord - just that alone is grounds for DECLINED on the report which will be done.
    This links that were given to you prior to submitting this report also and was over looked - please do not over look our policies/procedures/requirements in the future.
    DECLINED

Also note this is not the first report you've made that didn't have proper evidence - please do not submit another without reading our requirements.
    Thanks!
    @Alperen Please read what was just written.
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.