1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198172567637 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DeTra, Apr 12, 2016.

1. DeTra

DeTra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68740168
    good liar and nice attitude too.. scammer, took my item without giving anything in exchange.. this is why so many scammer on america.. make ur choice admin please, this guy deserve a ban.. i dont want people to get scammed like what he did to me..
  2. DeTra

DeTra New User

Steam:
    Bump for the solve, he continue to spam my profile with +rep and other stuff also he sell the item in his invent

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      91.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      91.5 KB
      Views:
  3. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    Going to add some education to this thread. If you take your name and put it into the steam community search, you come up first because your name is exactly what you put in.

Likewise if you change your name to something else and then put your name in, the people at the top will be prioritized based off of 1. People who has had exactly what you put in as PRIOR name histories; then 2. People who have used key words used in your search in their current name/prior name histories.

In this case: screenshots provided has custom url user DetrianGame having change their name to JsR's name a day prior to Detra's chat logs.

My personal opinion: Detra was upset that JsR wouldn't trade him the knife and decided to trash his reputation.

(The first part is because a lot of people being framed don't realize they can find exactly who's framing them using steam's own community search)

Attached Files:

4. ★JsR - 400 keys!

★JsR - 400 keys! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106150954
    Thank you so much.

I honestly can't thank you enough. Thank you.
  5. DeTra

DeTra New User

Steam:
    frame? im here trying to solve this look man if you ask about the proof how about this. i dont have any chat history with this account, i admit this is my second account i change the name and the pic so i can tell my customer that i got scammed and cant get his order thats all.. im a seller from my country. i dont give a s✿✿✿ about the item i just want to warn people about this dude thats all..

Attached Files:

6. ★JsR - 400 keys!

★JsR - 400 keys! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106150954
    Oh that one is easy..

When you close out of chat, it clears it ;D

Nice try though. Funny how when you look at OMG's recent names, its.. my name? What? And he's on your friend's lists? Wow, that is quite the coincidence huh?

Btw, because of your help, I finally got my dream M9 Ruby, thanks again for the gifts :)
  7. DeTra

DeTra New User

Steam:
    Chill karma is waiting for you.. why i need to change the name because my customer asking where their knives? so i told him that this guy (my alt account scam me) because i lost your account the first time.. Also karma is real mate,, dont worry :)
  8. DeTra

DeTra New User

Steam:
    also no, doesnt clear.. try yourself :)