1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198173058013 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☫SF☬✪Willis✪, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☫SF☬✪Willis✪

☫SF☬✪Willis✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51985332
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198173058013

Victim profile: 76561198064236393

What happened? Description:
    He's a scammer! I play a game in March from July 2018 to contact him, he spent a lot of ways to prove that he is a real buyers, traders, and give you see him recently in steam trading records and other information, he will come up with a good price to you offered to trade items, and will you provide trading method, when you deal with him after the goods, he will find an excuse to you some other items, and after the deal was done, he will not pay any money to my steam wallet or I provide transfer method, until today, I know cheating technique, so I hope you can help me get my article, worth about $7500 Hong Kong dollars I have a record of chatting with him
    2018-07-13:I think he has sold my gloves, my hunting knives and my skin in total :3730$HKD Lost​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ☫SF☬✪Willis✪

☫SF☬✪Willis✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51985332
    Today ,he is going to expose that he is a fraud, and he is very slick mean crafty,gave me wrong information like ID card,from where, he will talk with you look so sincere,but he is making so many different way to cheat you,his method is you have to confirm his transaction,otherwis, he won't pay ,and he will tell you every way to trust him .

Attached Files:

3. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106396142
    So any updates about this one ?
  4. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    Can admin review it ?
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Howard Hughes why? so you can explain the accusations that you extorted items from this user which is a typical scam?
    Or if you are wishing to defend yourself how about explain more otherwise?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @☫SF☬✪Willis✪
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  7. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    Sorry but i did not understand what you just wrote to me, i just kindly asked review of accusation (it might be true or might not ) but i dont think i deserve aggressive talk from you when nothing is proven yet. Beside i dont see in a chat exact identifaction of where he wants to get money , there is no 2. Transaction-- Proof of the bad trade or/and cash transfer. Also you can easily see that some parts of our chat are missing, there is no uncut continuity.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So just that I'm clear - you are saying you didn't do this correct?
  9. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    So any updates about this report ? its been 40 days already and he has not provided enough evidence .....
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Answer the question - may as well stop reporting the posts too - 40days, 60 days..doesn't matter till I'm done with it.
  11. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    No sir, i have not scammed or extorted him or anybody ever , on Steam or real life. Sorry if i am acting weird , i never had to deal with issue like this. Impression that i was extorting him might come from the fact that his English sounds of and there is no continuity in screenshots. Its clear that screenshots are just selective for whatever purpose this user might have.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you get items from this user? Yes or NO
    Did you pay this user for those items? Yes or NO

answer those two questions with just YES or NO
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  13. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    Yes , i got some items from this user
    Yes, i paid this user exact amount of money which i think was 1100 USD$ in total
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Howard Hughes Ok can you provide screenshots of that pls. FULL screens - do not edit/crop any images.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @☫SF☬✪Willis✪
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade.. full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  16. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    It was bank transaction,i just checked and he does not have in his screens but i sent him money by wire transfer .I got his IBAN , bank name and real name which tbh i think is personal information and if i were him i would not have that shared on internet. Also even if i did not care about his private information, i got mine to worry about, you are literally asking me to take screenshot of my bank account statement and dont edit it any way ( yeah to cover some private stuff that does not have to do anything with this deal). Also i dont understand why are you asking him for trade history pictures, i really got those items, i dont deny that.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  18. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    Even in that case i have to show his private information. I would not have my bank account number and real name released to random website. I am sorry if i am being paranoid but i never had to deal anything like this so releasing someones private info on internet seems huge no-no for me.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What you wish to show is completely up to you - The Op can show what they wish also - either way without certain things I can't verify one way or another at this point.
  20. Howard Hughes

Steam:
    Yes i understand it completely, to verify transaction i have to show you his name and bank number and that might even be illegal . Only questions i have how long will this case to resolve, its been around 50 days and he has failed to provide any proofs. Certainly his failure to do so should not punish me. (again i am sorry if i am acting weird, i never had an issue like that before)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.