1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198173288691 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tufaq ♕, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Tufaq ♕

Tufaq ♕ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50510647
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198173288691

Victim profile: 76561198061287022

What happened? Description:
    I have been "friends" with that guy for a long time, we ve been trading and playing csgo together and one day i got an AWP|Asiimov BS with a NIP HOLO katowice 2014 sticker on it, i didn t know how to trade the awp to get better items, i knew that the sticker is worth 147 dollars and i wanted an offer for it.My "friend" offerd to search for collectors for me and he said he had found one with an knife that would trade for that awp.He sent me pictures with his conversation and the knife and i was eager to trade up, but he told me that guy won t trade with strangers and he will be the only one to trade with using middleman service.In the end, i know it s my fault because i shouldn t trust noone, but i got with him on teamspeak, we were laughing and all and as soon as i sent the trade he got it and blocked me from TS, steam and changed his name.I just want him trade banned, and maybe get some partion of my items back.I have given him an awp asiimov, a cartel mw, and a key.That kind of behaviour shouldn t be allowed to trade and have friends in the Steam Community as he represents a threat to all of the guys wich put trust in their "friends".​

Provide Evidence:
    I have been "friends" with that guy for a long time, we ve been trading and playing csgo together and one day i got an AWP|Asiimov BS with a NIP HOLO katowice 2014 sticker on it, i didn t know how to trade the awp to get better items, i knew that the sticker is worth 147 dollars and i wanted an offer for it.My "friend" offerd to search for collectors for me and he said he had found one with an knife that would trade for that awp.He sent me pictures with his conversation and the knife and i was eager to trade up, but he told me that guy won t trade with strangers and he will be the only one to trade with using middleman service.In the end, i know it s my fault because i shouldn t trust noone, but i got with him on teamspeak, we were laughing and all and as soon as i sent the trade he got it and blocked me from TS, steam and changed his name.I just want him trade banned, and maybe get some partion of my items back.I have given him an awp asiimov, a cartel mw, and a key.That kind of behaviour shouldn t be allowed to trade and have friends in the Steam Community as he represents a threat to all of the guys wich put trust in their "friends".​

Attached Files: