1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198175440275 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by #Sup_port_Loop, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #Sup_port_Loop

#Sup_port_Loop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181552145
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198175440275

Victim profile: 76561198323370018

What happened? Description:
    He adds me. Has private inventory, s✿✿✿ tons of fake reps , fake profile of someone who is very rich. Has an inventory linked which shows its his. He tells me that deposit items on opskins for some information and I tell him, I am done and he sends me a trade offer from a fake bot of opskins, when I didn't even deposit anything. I was acting really dumb, because I really like getting these people banned. After all that he changed url for both his accounts(opskins and main). After the change, I couldn't open his account but this is old link. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bot0106_opskins5415645646 Also he tried to talk on call so I won't have proof of scam, but I managed to avoid that.​

Provide Evidence:
    a​

Bymistake I closed the window and I no longer have records of chat but I have the screenshots.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @#Sup_port_Loop Its important that you give us FULL SR profile blocks - NEVER give us custom URL's - as you can see the bot url you gave doesn't work no more and that's why.
    I need the FULL SR profile block to that bot.
    Also regardless if user profile is private always get a FULL screenshot of their profile WHILE your friends -I can't confirm you and this user were ever in contact because of that. Sometimes we can see other ways but not now.
    Follow next set of instructions also or I'm afraid this report will be rejected.
    Issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to follow up
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.