1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198175884338 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by The Meme Thief, Mar 14, 2016.

1. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42794209
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198175884338

Victim profile: 76561198045854147

What happened? Description:
    Met this guy in a matchmaking a while back and he comes to me recently asking if i wanted to join a raffle, and he persuaded me to give him my knife, he kept it in his inventory and didn't trade it away. So i trusted him. I knew he seemed fishy and today he put my knife on the steam marketplace for 108$. If more evidence is needed i can provide more screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence included are screenshots of profile, and chat, and his "raffle" he was hosting to get free items off of people like my knife. Please put this man to justice​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @The Meme Thief You are still friends with this user - you should contact them and ask them about it - be sure to take screens on a PC not mobile.. its very difficult if at all to accept chats on mobile.
  3. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Because he hasn't responded, can't you see that he put my knife up on the market, how is that not enough for you man, he jacked my knife and is now selling it.
  4. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/li...Butterfly Knife | Urban Masked (Field-Tested)
    First listing is my knife that he jacked and was using in the "raffle" i was trying to win a awp lightning strike but now i've lost 100 and this dude is selling my knife on the market. What else do i need to provide to get this scammer convicted?
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I can see things just fine.. but what I'm saying is make some contact..as you do take screens. I'm leaving the report idle for a while to see what you can compile.
  6. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    I've tried to make contact he hasn't responded, you're basically telling me that him putting it on the market for 108$ is fine doesn't mean anything. He jacked my knife and is now selling it man, like what else do i need?
  7. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    I have the messages on mobile, i don't know how to get a archive of all messages on pc
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not saying anything - marking this user for a scam isn't my call. I'm only gathering evidence.... if I feel the report needs more I ask for it, if it needs more time to investigate I give it more time. If you have future messages with this user or attempted contacts get the screens on a PC so it shows full screen with all the dates/times of the chats.
  9. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Look i know i just joined and such but i have no where to go and valve and steam support won't do anything about it. I'm not getting my knife back i just want people to be aware that his "raffle" is just a scam for him to get more skins. He kept saying yeah i'll do it tommorow, and kept postponing it. And steam doesn't have a full thing of chat logs so i can't get the messages from when we first talked because i thought he wasn't going to scam me, he didn't trade the knife away first thing either he's kept in his inventory for about two weeks now. It's just today he put it on the market. I thought it was in a raffle but it was not. I don't know what else i can provide. I will send screens of my angry messages i guess.
  10. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Also i can't get screenshots because the messages won't show up on steam, if you need proof of that let me know, i can only get mobile screenshots cause it has a log to about a week ago while my pc does not
  11. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Angry messages to him

Attached Files:

12. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    I don't know what else i can do, i just want people to be aware that this guy scammed me. here's pc screens of my item being sold on the market

Attached Files:

13. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Is anything going to be done? He hasn't responded to my messages and has been online but hasn't defriended me. He sold my knife on the market for 108.38$ it's gone for good he scammed me. I just want people to be aware of what he did to me. I want people to know he is a scammer and his whole raffle is a scam. Thank you
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    There are thousands of reports to go thru.. you need to be more patient. Even if I feel the report has enough evidence to proceed an Admin may still not feel its enough to tag the user thru our database and the 2nd check takes time. Please avoid bumping the report unless you are adding additional evidence to support the report. Thanks!
  15. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    I'm provided everything i could, he hasn't responded to my messages which you suggested me to wait for him to respond. Nothing. My knife was scammed from me and sold on the market. I don't know what else i can provide. I guess I'll just wait for this admin to 2nd check or whatever. This is so stressful and i have gotten no justice for what has happened. Steam won't do anything and you guys are the only ones i could come to. Hopefully you guys make up your mind
  16. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    You need to be patient and let us do what we do. Thanks!
  17. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    When the knife was sold he bought this gut knife doppler, be still hasn't defriended me and won't respond to my messages. This is stressful

Attached Files:

18. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    New info, mostro has privated his profile after i sent a message regarding the doppler he bought with my knife, he still hasn't defriended me or responded to my messages

Attached Files:

19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I saw - I've been watching.
    @The Meme Thief
    Post me a new full screen shot of your current trade inventory history please to date.
  20. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    As of a couple minutes ago

Attached Files: