1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198176364917 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by · abyss ·, Jan 25, 2016.

1. · abyss ·

· abyss · New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59061640
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198176364917

Victim profile: 76561198078389009

What happened? Description:
    This person was offering to trade their Statrack SSG 08 Abyss (Factory New) for an AK-47 Cartel (Minimal Ware).
    I attempted to offer a trade to them, using my AK-47 Cartel (that had 4 stickers on it: Tamara, Kimberly, Good Game and Sherry.

(I found this person on csgolounge.com)

I got a notification on my mobile phone to confirm the trade.
    In the trade box and in csgolounge, the SSG was factory new.
    In the mobile app, it didn't show the name or wear, just the picture.

I accepted the trade and later the Accused accepted the trade aswell, but when I recieved the item in my inventory, it was in Well Worn condition.

I checked their inventory, and sure enough they had my AK-47, and their SSG 08 Well Worn was in my inventory, but they had no factory new one in theirs. I didn't even think to screenshot the item in their inventory at the time...

Moments later I checked their inventory again, and it had updated. Another Stattrack SSG 08 Abyss (Well Worn), but my AK-47 Cartel was gone.

I really would like my item back, as I spend a while buying the right stickers to put on it, only to be scammed off of it.

I found where there item went. It seems to be their main account and they must have traded it from the Accused account. (evidence in screenshots)

Kind Regards,
    AbyssGFX.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

SanSnake likes this.
  2. · abyss ·

· abyss · New User

Steam:
    Update: He is still attempting to scam others.
    Screenshot (11).png
    SanSnake likes this.
  3. HUPP3

HUPP3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59577114
    He just scammed me as well. Lost my AK Redline.
  4. · abyss ·

· abyss · New User

Steam:
    Wish I could get my AK back :l or atleast something of similar value..
    Pretty annoyed still.
  5. (21st) Rinse

(21st) Rinse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83262307
    This is a very obvious fake condition trick, somehow people have figured a way to misrepresent item conditions wear on lounge. Anyway, this seems like enough proof, good luck!
  6. · abyss ·

· abyss · New User

Steam:
    My case has been posted here awhile, I have also sent a ticket to steam, yet ofcourse, I don't think i'll be expecting my item back ever :/

If you could report the convicted on csgolounge that might help too. I haven't done any other trades so don't have a higher reputation than 2 (still at 1 default) so can't report him!

Regards
    Abyss.
    (21st) Rinse likes this.
  7. I lost my M4A1-S | Atomic Alloy (Field-Tested).
    I would like to get it back too. He scammed me as well. Damn..