1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198180463603 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheArpoXx, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60919713
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198180463603

Victim profile: 76561198082105155

What happened? Description:
    We agreed on the transaction terms: he offered 220$ (via paypal) for my knifes (Bayonet - crimson web FT and Bayonet Stained Well-Worn) . I went first because he looked trustful (lots of trades,legit account, nice feedback in the comment section...) after giving him my paypal account. When i gave him the knifes , he started to say that he was having internet problems and that he had to fix internet (The same afternoon , he was playinng csgo and posting trade offers in csgolounge , so he was lying , he does have internet.) After 1 day saying that he doesnt have internet , when i realised that he was posting in csgolounge , he instantly blocked me on steam and dindn sent any money to me...
    I have recorded all the process in a video in which you can find many proofs (Even the conversation in skype , where you can see all the evidences) I will upload screenshots due to the fact that steamrep wants it except of videos. (But if you want the video , i can send it to you.)​

Provide Evidence:
    1º .First pic , he trying to convince me that he is trustful.
    2º 3º and 4º Picture , I noticed that he got a similar report of scamming in his main account (http://steamrep.com/search?q=hersen) (In which he is vac banned...) and he convince me that it was a fake report...
    5º Picture , I do the trade offer
    6º Picture , he got the items.
    7º and 8º and 9º and 10º Picture , he starts complaining about internet saying that he has to fix it.
    11º picture , he starts to avoid all my suggestions with strange answers...
    12º Picture , He is saying that he doesnt have internet , but he is playing CSGO and 13º Posting in csgolounge
    14º picture , he says that he would block me if he was a scammer aand in 15º you can see that it seems to be disconnected for me when 16º --->he is connected so i am actually blocked for him.
    17º and 18º pictures when you can see that i havent received any money or transactionf for the knifes ...

I have the whole video , so if you need more proofs just ask for it. i can take more screenshots if necessary

(His main account as i said , has 2 reports, the first one is a scam report , who at first i though that it was fake , but now of course i know that its real , and the second is a vac ban , which has been accepted by steam.)--> I say that to show that this guy is not trustless and i dont want anybody to get scammed by him.

Hopefully steam will notice this and i can have back my items...​

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      119.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      120.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      129.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      133.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      113.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      118.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.JPG
      8.JPG
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      26.6 KB
      Views:
    • 10.JPG
      10.JPG
      File size:
      52.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.JPG
      11.JPG
      File size:
      138 KB
      Views:
    • 12.JPG
      12.JPG
      File size:
      144.9 KB
      Views:
    • 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      231.2 KB
      Views:
    • 14.JPG
      14.JPG
      File size:
      103.1 KB
      Views:
    • 15.JPG
      15.JPG
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
  2. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    i havent been able to upload more than 15 pictures , here are the final three of them-->

Attached Files:

• 16.JPG
      16.JPG
      File size:
      163.6 KB
      Views:
    • 17.JPG
      17.JPG
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
    • 18.JPG
      18.JPG
      File size:
      121.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your Inventory history? Thanks!
  4. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    Sure , here you have the screeshot of my inventory.

Attached Files:

5. followRB

followRB New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110098937
    I'm terrified about dealing with those kind of scammers. You've got what you deserve, f✿✿✿ off and stfu. sry for language, but thats really heartless what youre trying to do. You've got your money, then running away and taking a picture of an empty paypal account, and I bet some of those chats are fakes(didn't take a look into it, meaningless). We can see that youre paypal is completely clean, clearly not the one you prob gave me, you don't even show the email(well, I mean, you could have photoshopped it, but you didnt even do that.. all of this big scam and you cant photoshop a little photo? lame).
  6. followRB

followRB New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110098937
    I don't want to think what kind of videos you've made with your friend, that's probably gonna be the funniest thing i ever saw.
    I just wonder, what's your point wating your time with that kind of scam? you really think you gonna make it? I dont fall into it, don't u get it?
    Go and waste the money I gave you before I call the police(or my credit card company, duh) and report you, you better not mess with me.
  7. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    Go , call the police or your credit card company , do not try to convince people that you are not a scammer , you are , you did the same to the other guy . Thras people , i can show you the whole process in video , with you talking via steam and paypal , i can proof there that the paypals email that i gave you is the same that the one of the photo ... Man , seriously , do you feel good after doing this things? After apparenting that you were a trustful person who didnt want to scam anyone...
  8. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    I can show every proof that you ask for , i have the whole video to make screenshots :) .
    What would be the point on making a fake report? this is not steam , i can not have my items back with steam rep , its just all about helping other possible victims . I wont stop untill you are banned . Seriouly , i have lost faith in humanity since this , you seemed to be a very good person , my surprise when i saw that you are completely the opposite.
    So? whats your argument to say that i have the money and this report is fake?
    Pls , admins , just do not believe him , i will not have my items back (If steam doesnt do anything to fix that) i just want to prevent people from this scammer.
    Looking forward to hearing from you , thank you very much , if you need any proof , just ask me for it .
  10. TheArpoXx

TheArpoXx New User

Steam:
    i havent edited anything and you know it... I can show the video with the live discussion with this guy so you can see that i havent edited anything...
    Im not the one who has got scamming reports and a vac ban man... Seriously , do you think that someone can trust you now?...

And , what the hell , if i were trying to do a fake report why would i do it ? I mean , steamrep is not afiliated with steam , i cant have my items back by reporting this guy... I just want to get him banned so anyone gets scammed by him.

If any admin wants any other proof , i can take more screenshots from the video , just ask me . Thank you
  11. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello, sorry for the wait. I deleted some messages irrelevant to report.

For the report itself, given the sheer amount of outside websites involved and insufficient evidence, including cropped screenshots, the report will be set to Declined.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.