1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198181087421 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by The Gloryist, Nov 6, 2015.

1. The Gloryist

The Gloryist New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118049973
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198181087421

Victim profile: 76561198127312013

What happened? Description:
    So, Stun (for id purposes, im going to call him Victor) approached me saying he needed my help with a trade. Previously being scammed, I knew something was up. My fears were confirmed when he said that he wanted me to hold his knife/prove im worthy by trading my two keys. I told this to Victor, we established a code word (banana) in which we didn't use. After a little while of waiting, I checked the original scammer's name ($knives4life or something like that, lost info about him) and saw that on his friends list, he was developing a fake account based around me (as depicted in a screenshot.) He then told me to prove that I am trustworthy by trading "'Stun44" (fake) my keys (shown in screenshot.) I messed with him saying why do I need to trade my keys, and not something of a lesser value, to try to milk info out of him. Eventually, he caught on and fled. He blocked me, but luckily the screens I took caught his profile ID so I was able to get info about him.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence is depiced in the screenshots. I tried the best I could, but I had trouble getting everything.​